|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
Law & Order - Season 17
Work In Progress
This article is still under construction. It may contain factual errors. See Talk:Law & Order - Season 17 for current discussions. Content is subject to change.
Season 17 of Law & Order saw the addition of former Conviction cast member Milena Govich as Det. Nina Cassady as the series first female detective working the case. Alana de la Garza also joined the cast as ADA Connie Rubirosa. Detective Ed Green, the character portrayed by Jesse L. Martin, was promoted to lead detective until his departure. The changes proved unpopular to audiences and the series would once again undergo a series of upheavals in Season 18.
- Detective Ed Green - Jesse L. Martin
- Detective Nina Cassidy - Milena Govich
- Lieutenant Anita Van Buren - S. Epatha Merkerson
- Executive Assistant District Attorney Michael Cutter - Linus Roache
- Assistant District Attorney Connie Rubirosa - Alana de la Garza
- District Attorney Jack McCoy - Sam Waterston
The following weapons were used in Season 17 of the television series Law & Order:
Both Detectives Ed Green (Jesse L. Martin) and Nina Cassidy (Milena Govich) carry the Glock 19 pistol as their duty weapons. Uniformed NYPD officers also carry the Glock.