Welcome to IMFDB
Before you do any editing please take the time to read the Rules, Standards and Principles. This is a very important document that explains how this website is setup as well as telling you what is and isn't allowed. If it is determined by an admin that you have not read these rules, your account will be suspended. Continued non-compliance may result in a permanent ban. After that you should also read the IMFDB Screencapping Guide and the IMFDB Style Guide to familiarize yourself with the image and formatting requirements for pages you create.
There are a number of pages that desperately need your help. You can find these Incomplete pages here.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here but make sure to sign your post by typing --~~~~.
Finally, IMFDB has a forum set up here that is only available to registered members. There is lots of good stuff to see there. If you would like to join the forum, please post HERE and an account will be created for you.
Thanks for the contributions to the Colony page. A reminder: please add season and episode numbers to the filenames of your screenshots and then add the information to the captions. Right now, it is unknown from what episode and season the screenshots are from. --Ben41 (talk) 03:43, 4 March 2018 (EST)
- Also, following up what Ben said: there are a lot of guns on the page in which the formatting is incorrect. For example, “Sig P226” is incorrect: It should be “SIG-Sauer P226” in the heading, and then the information should include a hyperlink to the gun page. I’ll correct some stuff on the page soon to show you. -MT2008 (talk) 07:49, 4 March 2018 (EST)
- Thank you both. I'll get to it when I have time. - EunPa (talk) 20:33, 4 March 2018 (EST)
- In the future, please also consider better file names for your screencaps, like "Babysitter_Shotgun_01.jpg" or something similar. Thanks. --Funkychinaman (talk) 18:37, 15 March 2018 (EDT)
- Sure thing. I also identified the actors playing the officers. -- EunPa (talk) 18:57, 15 March 2018 (EDT)
- My bad. I'll get to that. EunPa (talk) 15:10, 20 March 2018 (EDT)
Stop changing actor pages
Stop changing back the titles to "100, The" on the actor pages. The reason why it was changed in the first place is to correctly title the series season. Please use the corrected format for any future actor pages. --Ben41 (talk) 18:40, 4 April 2018 (EDT)
- Sorry about that. I didn't know it was supposed to be like that. In the future I'll be sure to follow your lead. --EunPa (talk) 19:03, 4 April 2018 (EDT)
I have a question. I was editing the page for an actor, and let say he uses the same gun for season 1 and 2 of the same show. Should I mention it again for the second season as well? --EunPa (talk) 20:12, 4 April 2018 (EDT)
- Not to butt in but a couple of things - First off, always respond on the other person's talk page as they get automatically notified when anyone posts on it and it allows them to readily reply to you and vice versa. As to your question, you only need one entry regardless if the weapon is used by the character throughout the show, only distinction is if a particular weapon is used only in certain episodes/seasons. This is a good example of how it generally should look. StanTheMan (talk) 22:33, 4 April 2018 (EDT)
Yeah I was kind of suspicious of that when I was looking at the gun. Thanks for the correction! -- EunPa (talk) 14:06, 6 June 2018 (EDT)