Talk:Fast & Furious 6
Please help ID
Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) uses a tacti-cool bolt-action rifle during the confrontation between Dom and Shaw.
Gal Gadot's Sidearm
I don't think Letty was using a Beretta PX4 Storm. The front looks all wrong. But I can't quite tell what it is. Doesn't look like a Walther PPK to me. Maybe an Walther P5 Compact maybe? --Mormonpowerranger521 1:44, 27 April 2013 MST
- It is hardly a genuine PSM. An IZh-75 or Baykal-441 in .25 ACP are more like to appear in a movie. Greg-Z (talk) 11:34, 1 June 2013 (EDT)
Either the shot is reversed or it's not a PSM (the bullet they pull out of Don would suggest something in similar caliber) but in the shot I see something like the ejection port either on the left side or it goes around the upper slide a bit the PSM just has one on the right side, could be mirrored though. --Iceman (talk) 15:57, 4 June 2013 (EDT)
While I agree the gun Letty uses for most of the film is a Makarov and not a PSM, I think the gun she uses to shoot Dom is in fact a PSM.
Look at the shape of the trigger guard ahead of her finger. Doesn't look at all like a Makarov to me. Also the breech is on the wrong side for a Makarov, and the front of the slide seems to be angled, which on a Makarov it is not.--Leigh Burne (talk) 03:59, 13 December 2013 (EST)
In one scene where Gisele Harabo is seen wielding a SP2022 when confronting the HKPD, Han has a USP pistol, I think that it was a compact model. The Rock used a sniper rifle, which I believe was a Blaser R93 And the the bad guy's crew used a 6 shot grenade launcher that looked like a M32 or the short barreled Mark14 Insertjjs
- Are you sure Han was using a USP? I coulda sworn I saw an SP2022. --Mormonpowerranger521 12:12, 8 June 2013 MST
- Stills on Apples trailer site show Han with a USP Compact, and he's definitely not holding a SIG Pro in the cap with him and Gisele. They also have a still with Elena holding a SIG Pro.--Crazycrankle (talk) 03:09, 9 June 2013 (EDT)
Did they ever give a reason for why Letty's Glock 26 was only loaded with 3 or 4 bullets? Did she fire it at all before it was pulled on the plane or was it just a perfect coincidence she loaded only 3 or 4 rounds in the magazine before taking it? --SmithandWesson36 (talk) 18:43, 9 June 2013 (EDT)
Looks like that his SIG-Sauer P226r briefly changes into a older model P226 model dirung the film. Just look
- Nah, man. You can see it has the accessory rail if you blow up the image. Also, remember to sign your posts by clicking that image of the writing pen. --Warejaws (talk) 05:45, 14 December 2013 (EST)
I think his handgun is a P226E2 however. On the big holders stores have ,it had a really nice view of his 226 and it looked like the sandpaper texture. Also not sure if it's limited strictly to the E2 version but there is also the external extractor Bristow8411 (talk) 21:45, 16 December 2013 (EST)
- I blew up the posted image and I don't see the E2 marking in white near the tip of the slide. Regular P226R? --DeltaOne (talk) 02:52, 17 December 2013 (EST)
Letty's First Gun
Shaw's Archive Photo M16
Pretty sure it's an M16A4 because zoomed in at max you can see the outline where the carry handle separates from the receiver. And judging by the white markings visible on the mag well, it's likely an airsoft at that. Spartan198 (talk) 03:42, 28 July 2014 (EDT)
What tank did they use in this movie?
In the movie, Letty is mentioned as having used a PSM, but the trigger guard seems to be different (unless it's due to the angle or something), not to mention that a genuine PSM wouldn't be really likely to appear in U.S. media. Could it be another variant such as the IZh-75/IZh-78? --Ultimate94ninja (talk) 09:50, 5 August 2017 (EDT)