Law & Order - Season 18
Work In Progress
Season 18 of Law & Order saw another round of cast changes as Milena Govich, who appeared in Season 17 as Det. Nina Cassady, would depart the series after one season and Jeremy Sisto would be introduced as Det. Cyrus Lupo, a former NYPD intelligence officer returning to New York following a tour overseas. Lupo would be partnered with longtime cast member Jesse L. Martin as Det. Ed Green for the season's first 13 episodes, until Martin himself would leave the series and be replaced by Anthony Anderson as Det. Kevin Bernard.
On the "Order" side, actor Fred Dalton Thompson would exit his role as DA Arthur Branch in order to return to the political world and Sam Waterston's character of Jack McCoy would be promoted to the position. Alana de la Garza returned as ADA Connie Rubirosa, with British actor Linus Roache being introduced as the new EADA Michael Cutter (Both Roache and Sisto had co-starred in the short-lived NBC series Kidnapped.) These would be the final major cast changes to the series until the series finale in 2010.
- Detective Ed Green - Jesse L. Martin
- Detective Cyrus Lupo - Jeremy Sisto
- Detective Kevin Bernard - Anthony Anderson
- Lieutenant Anita Van Buren - S. Epatha Merkerson
- Executive Assistant District Attorney Michael Cutter - Linus Roache
- Assistant District Attorney Connie Rubirosa - Alana de la Garza
- District Attorney Jack McCoy - Sam Waterston
The following weapons were used in Season 18 of the television series Law & Order:
Det. Cyrus Lupo (Jeremy Sisto) appears to carry a Glock 26 upon his return home in "Called Home" (S18E01). In "Blood Lust" (S09E15), Dennis Baldwin (Jeff Branson) take's Boa Vistas Glock 26 and uses it to hold her hostage.