Talk:Just Cause 3
Gameplay Reveal Trailer
So hyped for this game I decided to take a look at the weapons seen in the Gameplay Reveal Trailer and make a page here. All screenshots, except for two, are straight from the trailer and lack some quality. Some unknown / unidentified weapons. --CnC Fin (talk) 08:20, 28 April 2015 (EDT)
- Unknown rifle looks like an ACR, M60 looks more like a PKM (in particular it has a PKM belt box), Vector is probably that shorty KRISS SDP and wouldn't actually work because it doesn't have the bolt recoil path channel (or rather it does but they're using it as the magwell), end of the minigun is taken from a GAU-8 (!) Evil Tim (talk) 08:56, 28 April 2015 (EDT)
- There's also a frankenSVD in this shot.
- I think the "M72 LAW" is a dumbed-down XM25. The LMG looks to be a hybrid M60/PK, as shown here (note the AK47 graffiti):
- And lastly, a Galil SAR with wood furniture?
- http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/justcause/images/1/1e/JC3_exploding_a_helicopter.png/revision/latest?cb=20150202180558 AgentGumby (talk) 16:23, 28 April 2015 (EDT)
- It's probably based more on the Russian DP-64: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DP-64 --MJ79 (talk) 00:43, 25 November 2015 (EST)
This is Just Cause 3 (trailer) weapons
Here's the newest trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggKKCyJXHOA and it shows a bunch of new weapons. I admit that I tend to suck at ID'ing some pistols and revolvers, so I thought I'd put them here in case someone can ID them.
I think these look like USP Match minus the compensator
CnC Fin (talk) 16:35, 16 June 2015 (EDT)
All weapon icons
Except for the sniper/rockets page.
- "CS9 PDW-K" looks a lot like an MP7A1 or MSMC, some others need a closer inspection... just a bit over a month to go. I can't wait. --CnC Fin (talk) 15:14, 26 October 2015 (EDT)
U-39 Plechovka Based off of Howa 64?
I say that because of the Orange Wood and it's over all shape. I'm kinda confident on this guess, what do you think?
- For the overall shape, perhaps, but I have my doubts, as Howa Type 64 is a full-sized assault rifle, and U-39 is much smaller. Besides, the U-39's receiver resembles the one of an AK. --CnC Fin (talk) 13:38, 24 November 2015 (EST)
Not even close. I'm think, IMHO, that they were inspired by this. But taking into account that the real VZ.58 is only similar to AK, while the gun in the game has an original AK right-position fire selector and bolt. And, of course, the magazine receiver is not from AK guns at all. --Slon95 (talk) 12:14, 21 June 2018 (EDT)
CS Predator/ACR thing
Can anyone spot some more similarities to other AR's on the "Predator"? Some parts remind of the SCAR while others look like parts from an AR-15. The general profile of it reminds me of the ARX-160 for some reason, even though it doesn't actually look like that AR at all.--AnActualAK47 (talk) 14:28, 3 December 2015 (EST)
- I'm getting more of a FAL vibe from it, actually. --PyramidHead (talk) 18:52, 3 December 2015 (EST)
- Gas block is very not-AR15 and looks more like it comes from a Galil ACE. Evil Tim (talk) 18:57, 3 December 2015 (EST)
So i was wondering, wasn't the Final Argument sniper supposed to fire explosive shots? Also, I'm hearing a whole lot about bad performance even on good rigs and bugs, but so far i haven't had a single problem with the game, anyone here who got problems running it?--AnActualAK47 (talk) 21:50, 3 December 2015 (EST)
- It does make a hell of a noise when it fires, but it doesn't explode. And I haven't had any issues other than the mandatory SLI flickering, which should go away with the next Nvidia driver, and that when it loads up it's under the taskbar and needs to be re-set to fullscreen, which isn't really much to complain about. Most people complaining seem to be using AMD cards, and you'd think they'd have learned by now. Evil Tim (talk) 21:56, 3 December 2015 (EST)
- Depends how close they are to their real life counterpart: if it's just "this" or "this, with a tiny bit of this" use the real name, if it's a full-on hybrid you use the fictional name in quotes because the weapon doesn't have a real name. Evil Tim (talk) 22:56, 10 December 2015 (EST)
- Alright, although i see that you renamed the UPM one to SVU, can't say i really see that much SVU in it.--AnActualAK47 (talk) 22:58, 10 December 2015 (EST)
the Dinoysus plds-h
Unless someone objects to it, i'll remove the entry about that thing. It's not a firearm but rather some kind of laser marker thing that's used to call in (rather shitty) airstrikes. It also doesn't even look like any firearm i can think of, so i don't see the point of having an entry about it.--AnActualAK47 (talk) 09:27, 1 January 2016 (EST)
- There used to be an entry saying it was a LAW, so we kind of have to correct ourselves and say it's not a LAW at all, it's a totally fictional thing. Evil Tim (talk) 20:05, 1 January 2016 (EST)
First post for 2016. Anyways, the Urga Stupka-210 actually refers to an RPG-like mortar :http://justcause.wikia.com/wiki/Urga_Stupka-210
- I realized that, anyone up to get some screens of it? I can't be arsed.--AnActualAK47 (talk) 07:25, 3 January 2016 (EST)
Figured I'd post this somewhat decent shot of the machine gun that forgot to despawn with whatever vehicle it was attached to. Charging handle vaguely resembles that of a Mark 19.AgentGumby (talk) 22:15, 19 January 2016 (EST)
- Looks like Rico's head is the gun.--AnActualAK47 (talk) 08:21, 20 January 2016 (EST)
- Based on that image it looks like it is built up from an M2HB. The charging handle is a pretty close match along with the pins that it stops/cams against, the track for the charging handle riveted onto the side looks like it is from an M2HB, and it has the rear mounting point on the bottom of the receiver. The scope rail also appears to be based on a G36C rail. --commando552 (talk) 06:08, 11 February 2017 (EST)