As you can probably see by the "Recent changes", I merged the content of several guns on IMFDB, all H&K weapons that I felt needed to be grouped together (in much the same way that we grouped all M16 variants under M16 rifle series). Among the changes I made are as follows:
- Heckler & Koch SR9 Sniper Rifle and Heckler & Koch 91 are now under Heckler & Koch G3
- Heckler & Koch SL8 is now under Heckler & Koch G36
- Heckler & Koch 94 is now under Heckler & Koch MP5
- Heckler & Koch 93 is now under Heckler & Koch HK33
So, please re-direct the old links to the ones I've indicated. Thanks. -MT2008
- Excellent, thanks. There's one other I forgot about: Heckler & Koch PSG-1 is now under Heckler & Koch G3 as well. Please re-direct that one, too. Thanks.
OK, thanks. Well, I've got a couple of pages I'd like to merge if that's OK.
Hey WikiSysop, you're a moderator, right? I want to know if there is a way I can block some users from editing the site because there has been a few nasty things written and posted on my Scarface page. Thanks. Alienqueen11.
Oh, I didn't know it was you. Here's a few of them and what they did:
126.96.36.199, Posted a nasty picture, and replaced some of the text in the Colt .38 special part of the page with a nasty comment.
188.8.131.52, Purposely deleted the content on the Scarface, Wallpaper, support, and Main page to agitate us.
184.108.40.206, posted a very nasty comment in the Beretta M951 section of the Scarface page several times over after it was deleted.
220.127.116.11, replaced all the content on the Scarface page with taunting language.
Thank you for stopping them Bunni, I really appreciate it. and By the way, the Scarface page hit Digg.com too. It's great that we're getting so many visitors now.
- Add 18.104.22.168 to the list too; just undid a spam post they posted on the Heat talk page. Orca1 9904 17:11, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
here's another one: 22.214.171.124, this user added a page about Bridgette Wilson that said nothing but Skank on it.
and another spammer: 126.96.36.199 Orca1 9904 20:37, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
Yet another spammer: 188.8.131.52 Orca1 9904 19:36, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
And yet another spammer from the Heat Talk Page: 184.108.40.206 Alienqueen11
Thanks for updating the accounts, and no problem, I really enjoy building this site. Alienqueen11.
Hate these guys who insert crap.....
I don't mean to bother you, but some of the images like guns, and some screenshots look a little pixaleted when they're in thumbnails when they didn't on the previous server, The Smith & Wesson 4506 gun image on Street Kings for example. Is this a side effect of moving to the new server, and will it be fixed? Thanks. Alienqueen11
I appreciate the promotion. As an admin, I will do what I can to help out as much as possible. -MT2008
Thanks for making me an administrator, I'm very honored. -GM45
Will be responsible
I'll hold this new position with the responsibility that comes with it Excalibur01 12:12, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
Is there a ranking system in IMFDB?And are you the founder of this website? - Kenny99 22:29, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
Okay Thanks, I figured we could still reupload the images he overwrote, it would be easier for me to just revert them is what I'm saying. Anyway good luck with the issue, hope it's fixed soon. Just leave the images to me.--Alienqueen11 00:32, 6 October 2009 (UTC) P.S Just ignore the messages I left you on the forum, I wasn't sure how to contact you right away.
Thank you for making me an admin.--Predator20 16:17, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
Well it's been said before, but thanks again. --Jcordell 04:04, 8 August 2010 (UTC)
Just wanted to add my thanks as well. --Ben41 09:54, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
He did prove himself. http://www.imfdb.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Evil_Tim&action=history. All those edits Rockwolf undid were him, and he vandalised Rockwolf's talk page as well: http://www.imfdb.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Rockwolf66&action=history. Even if I was incorrect in thinking he was BRM / POI, I really don't think we can just let him back in after all that. Evil Tim 19:40, 9 April 2012 (CDT)
- Listen, I'm sorry about all that. But you kept harassing me Tim, I had no bad intent for anyone on this site, I know alot about guns and wanted to help out, and I did by uploading imgs. I was wrongfully banned 3 times, and I did try and be civil and nice. But I'm human, and everyone has a limit with their patience. I am not this BurtReynoldsMustache guy. I never was him, and never will be him. I dont have a problem with him either. I just wanted to help fix some pages, and I was wrongfully banned. I tried to do the right thing and explain myself, i was still wrongfully banned. I tried 1 more time to be nice, and it just wasing working. If someone keeps poking and poking and annoying me after I repeatedly asked them to stop, I'm gunna go off on em, I'm human. I except you or anyone to do the same. Anyways I just wanna put all this nonsense behind me and get back to editing without being harassed, is that too much to ask? I never really was giving a fair chance on this site afterall. ColdSteel 20:58, 9 April 2012 (CDT)
Ok, I've changed my mind over this; I'd defer to you, obviously, but I think keeping the old accounts banned and giving him a chance with this one is probably the best approach. Evil Tim 21:08, 9 April 2012 (CDT)