Remington RSASS with Leupold Mark 4 scope, Harris LM-S bipod, AAC Titan sound suppressor and Magpul PRS stock - 7.62x51mm NATO
The RSASS (Remington Semi Automatic Sniper System) is a modern 7.62x51mm sniper system, developed by Remington Arms in collaboration with JP Enterprises. In January 2012, the rifle was renamed to R11 RSASS, and became part of Remington's "R-series" of rifles.
(2010 - Present)
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO (.308 Winchester)
- Weight: 15.75 lb (7.14 kg) (with suppressor and scope)
- Length: 39.5 in (100 cm) (without suppressor)
- Barrel Length: 18" (45.72 cm) or 22" (55.88 cm)
- Capacity: 20-round box magazine
The Remington RSASS can be seen in the following:
|| Release Date
| Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
|| Can be customized with Trijicon ACOG scope, suppressor, heartbeat sensor, extended mags, thermal scope, and variable zoom
| 7 Days To Die
|| "Sniper Rifle"