Crye Precision Six12
The Crye Precision Six12 is a compact bullpup gas-seal revolving shotgun developed by Crye Precision USA. The Six12 is a modular weapon with interchangeable barrels for various applications, and can be configured as a full-length standalone weapon with a stock and handguard, fitted with a short barrel and rear pistol grip for use as a compact breaching weapon, or mounted to a rifle as a Masterkey-style accessory shotgun.
Crye also cooperated with SilencerCo to produce a Six12 variant with a 6-inch Salvo 12 suppressor integrated into the handguard.
(2015 - Present)
- Type: Shotgun
- Caliber: 12 gauge, chamber 76mm (3”)
- Weight: ??
- Approx. 30.5 in (77.5 cm) with 22 in (55.9 cm) barrel and shoulder stock
- Approx. 18 in (45.8 cm) with 12.5 in (31.7 cm) barrel
- Barrel Length: 12.5 in (31.7 cm), 18 in (45.7 cm), or 22 in (55.9 cm)
- Feed System: 6-round detachable cylinder
- Fire Modes: Single shot, double action trigger
The Crye Precision Six12 and variants can be seen in the following films, television series, video games, and anime used by the following actors:
|Ghost in the Shell (2017)||Pilou Asbæk||Batou||2017|
|Game Title||Appears as||Note||Release Date|
|Warface||Based on first prototype||2012|
|Payday 2||Goliath 12G||Based on second prototype, added in an update in 2016||2013|
|Rainbow Six: Siege||SIX12, SIX12 SD||Both factory and suppressed variants available, added in 2017 Operation Blood Orchid expansion||2015|