Talk:James Bond 007: Blood Stone
"Assaultrifels" ^that was the most horrible misspell i've ever seen.--126.96.36.199 16:26, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
He lives in Germany, and he's from Belarus and Russia. Something tells me English isn't his first language. There's no need to comment on someones spelling when you can simply just fix it for them. --Crazycrankle 16:39, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
Man, why couldn't they just port the new Goldeneye to other consoles. That'd probably not only be cheaper, but it'd be what gamers want. Oh well. --funkychinaman 17:09, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
Either or, probably not both
I just saw the trailer and got some screen shots. I highly doubt the developers would put both MP5s and HK53s in the game, it'd probably confuse people too much. It's probably one, or the other. I'm guessing it's the MP5, and it was rendered badly. --funkychinaman 17:37, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
- Nevermind, you can see the rifle casings flying out of the HK53 in one image. That, or they screwed that up too. --funkychinaman 17:48, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
In my opinion it's a hybrid. The casings are 5.56 casings and the magazine width is from the 5.56 magazine. But the magazine length(not height) is from the 9mm. Also there is no flashhider.
is this there way of giving fans some james bond goodness because they wont make the films any more. i would look foward to playing goldeneye as i played it a few times but this is good enough, well i hope it doesnt turn out like quantem of solace game smish34
- I know the economy is down, but isn't the James Bond franchise just a license, I mean, a licence to print money? Even Licence to Kill, which flopped in the US, still made back almost 4x the budget worldwide. Considering the appeal of the last two to critics and fans alike, you'd have to screw up pretty badly to lose money on the Bond franchise. --funkychinaman 20:33, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
We should wait until a new trailer releases and shows more weapons that we can identify.
Hope this game will have more than 30 weapons.
The page should be more tidy and good sorted. It doesn't need to have a group specialized for Pistol or SMGs.
Looks like a Benelli of the M series... --Warejaws 12:28, 24 October 2010 (UTC)
Whats up with the pistols?
It seems that you can only use other pistols in the Burma level and only if you dont pick up the P99 at the start and take the M9 instead. Anyone else find that odd?? Also the P99 has 8 rounds, M9 has 12, USP has 10?? with that said most of the guns have a diferent mag capacity in this game than reality. Anyone used the PPK yet? or know why you cant use other handguns in different levels?
This Page Needs Improvement
Can I have some help fixing this page up? - Mr. Wolf 21:57, 22 April 2011 (CDT)
Custom Beretta Inox
Looking at this it could be the Beretta 96G Elite due to the serrations on the front and the magazine capacity. --cool-breeze 16:54, 5 July 2011 (CDT)
- Nah, it's just a 92FS Inox with front slide serrations added, the USP is longer than normal but it's not a USP Expert.
That's what the elite Beretta's pretty much are. --cool-breeze 06:47, 6 July 2011 (CDT)
- Uh no, it has a full-length barrel (Elites have shorter barrels), and a standard slide and hammer (Elites have a heavier Brigadier slide and a skeleton hammer), lastly the only parts that are Inox on a 92G or 96G Elite II are the slide and barrel. - Mr. Wolf 13:44, 6 July 2011 (CDT)
- This is the same Beretta is the game except without the front slide serrations.
- This is a Beretta Elite.
- The Beretta 92FS Inox in the game.
Oh and the reason why it holds 12 rounds like a 96: a lot of game developers are stupid about firearms. almost every game developer and their grandma make the 15 round 92 hold 12 in games. This seems to a new trend for Beretta 92s in video games, see Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and others. - Mr. Wolf 13:44, 6 July 2011 (CDT)
P.S. The front slide serrations are only on the right side of the slide, lol. - Mr. Wolf 13:48, 6 July 2011 (CDT)
Fair enough. Just looking at the image because it's low res the slide does look like it has a bit of a Brigadier shape to me. But I'll take your word for it. And I know about the whole "balancing" thing they do with Beretta's and it's so annoying. Even people who don't know much about guns know a Beretta 92FS carries 15 rounds in the mag thanks to the famous scene in Lethal Weapon. --cool-breeze 16:40, 6 July 2011 (CDT)