|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
It's funny how the guy who plays Travers now has a crappy role on CSI: Miami. What a career he has had. XD - Gunmaster45
- You mean Rex Linn? It seems respectable enough to me. He's been on that show for over 5 years now and he's pretty much a permanent cast member. I have friends who are actors and they're struggling to get cast in guest roles in TV shows. (A girl I knew from college who graduated top of her class in '06 is trying to be an actress in L.A., and so far, the best thing on her resume is a very minor role on an episode of "What About Brian". Last I heard, she was trying to go to law school instead.)
- But anyway, point is, anyone who can get a starring role on a popular, long-running show like CSI: Miami would be grateful, I imagine. It means having a steady paycheck, which is kind of a rarity for actors, or anyone else working in Hollywood. -MT2008 21:39, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
- I worded it poorly, I find the show crappy (cheesy and poor on guns), his status on the show is a great way for getting money but CSI, to me, isn't a great place to do it. - Gunmaster45
- Dunno if it's crappy on guns (they always seem to have the newest, coolest handguns on that show, which often get referred to by name), but yes, it sucks generally. -MT2008
It's a steady paycheck and I bet it's a pretty good paycheck as well. Plus he appears in the occassional western like Crossfire Trail and Appaloosa. Not a bad life.--Jcordell 21:07, 24 July 2010 (UTC)
- Seriously ;) It's only the armchair quarterbacks who call a steady paycheck on a popular show, a career decline. Things are very uncertain now for actors, with so much production just not happening, and so much budgets being diverted to Reality TV crap. I too know quite a few known actors who are struggling. But it's a catch-22. If everyone KNOWS you're struggling, then for some reason, you're NOT hire-able. So you have to balance between being hungry for work and not letting anyone know how desperate you are. :) MoviePropMaster2008 21:38, 24 July 2010 (UTC)
MP5s or HK94s?
I'm in the middle of the film right now, and I think the MP5s are actually HK94s in this film. There are no barrel lugs (not really clear in the existing caps) but one of the caps clearly shows that there's no paddle mag release. --Funkychinaman 16:14, 18 February 2010 (UTC)
- I think you are correct. It definitely wouldn't surprise me. It's OK to change it. -MT2008 16:28, 18 February 2010 (UTC)
Wait, that guy sounds familiar...
I was struck by how familiar Delmar's voice sounded, and then it hit me: he's the voice of Gaz and Ghost from MW and MW2, respectively. It's weird seeing a face to go along with the voice. --Funkychinaman 04:02, 19 February 2010 (UTC)