Welcome to IMFDB
Before you do any editing please take the time to read the Rules, Standards and Principles. This is a very important document that explains how this website is setup as well as telling you what is and isn't allowed. If it is determined by an admin that you have not read these rules, your account will be suspended. Continued non-compliance may result in a permanent ban.
There are a number of pages that desperately need your help. You can find these Incomplete pages here.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here but make sure to sign your post by typing --~~~~.
Finally, IMFDB has a forum set up here that is only available to registered members. There is lots of good stuff to see there. If you would like to join the forum, please post HERE and an account will be created for you.
Please do not copy summaries from other sources. If you've watched the show, you should be able to write one on your own. Also, you will need to ID the characters and actors, and add screenshots. As it stands right now, the page will likely be deleted due to lack of effort. --Funkychinaman (talk) 17:05, 17 February 2014 (EST)
- Please refer to the IMFDB Style Guide and IMFDB Screencapping Guide for more information. --Funkychinaman (talk) 17:06, 17 February 2014 (EST)
I'm not about to succeed to contact you in this way, I am largely lost with all these codes.
At worst delete the page, I is not good enough episodes for screnshot.
I'm sorry, I really struggle to take over the site.
- Take some time to learn how to make a page. A TV series is also a bad idea for a first page, given how much work is required. I would suggest starting with a page for a movie. Look over the links above, those pages were written for new users such as yourself. --Funkychinaman (talk) 17:35, 17 February 2014 (EST)
No offense, it should already find a movie that is not already on the site.
Until the page is closed, can I continue to try to improve the page? I recognized some weapons and I downloaded the episode seems better quality.
the talk page will not be closed at the same time as the page?
- The talk page will remain available. --Funkychinaman (talk) 18:01, 17 February 2014 (EST)
- Your screenshots appear to be in the wrong aspect ratio. Please refer to the section on correcting aspect ratio in the screencapping guide. I've corrected the first one for you and it looks far less distorted. --Funkychinaman (talk) 18:57, 17 February 2014 (EST)
thank you, but I think it matches the TV format, cons, why the page was supposed to be deleted appears in place of the Page discussion.
- I don't know why you created another page, I told you I put it on the discussion page here. As for the aspect ratio, according to IMDB, the proper aspect ratio is 1.78:1, which is the current HDTV standard. Your screencaps are in 1.33:1 and distorted. --Funkychinaman (talk) 23:09, 17 February 2014 (EST)