Hello, I'm a big fan of this website and it's cool pictures too.
I'm also a big gun junkie and have many favorites too.
Live in: Fairfax County, Virginia
Might go into acting, now that I've spent some time in college. I might become a writer, depending on how things work out.
Pages That I Have Contributed to:
- 007: Agent Under Fire(Created)
- 007: Everything or Nothing (Created)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Created)
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (Created)
- GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (Created)
- License To Kill (revamped)
- Octopussy (revamped)
- Homicide: Life on the Street (Been watching the series from the first ep on DVD.)
- Batman (made minor edits to)
- CSI: NY (have seen several episodes and contributed to)
- Grand Theft Auto III (revamped)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (revamped)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (revamped)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (added information.)
Firearms that I have Handled
- Winchester Rifle (can't remember if it was a '94 or some other design.)
My Favorite Guns:
- The Desert Eagle. Notably the chrome and gold one. Despite being big and cumbersome, it's still a nifty piece.
- The Smith & Wesson Model 500. Super powerful and can boast about it.
- The Kimber Warrior II. The Desert Eagle and the Smith & Wesson Model 500 maybe powerful, but in direct combat, I would carry an M1911, particularly the Kimber Warrior II.
- The Colt Single Action Army. Granddaddy of all revolvers, and a true classic.
- The Smith & Wesson Model 29. Dirty Harry's favorite, and must be a pretty good weapon to have. Good Alternative to the Model 500 in my opinion.
- The Franchi SPAS-12. Why not? It's a cool looking shotgun.
- The Benelli M1014. Good Shotgun, especially with it's autoloading capabilities.
- The Beretta 92FS. Good and reliable 9mm handgun, and looks cool too.
- The Beretta Px4 Storm. Preferably the .45ACP Version.
- The Heckler & Koch MP5A5. Good and reliable, I can see why lots of folks use it.
- The FN P90. Cool looking and certainly a one to love.
- The Heckler & Koch MP5K. Good and reliable like it's big brother, and very compact.
- The M1921 Thompson. One of the finest SMGs ever built, old school and very dependable.
- The Heckler & Koch UMP. Like the .45ACP the best. Just a lighter and better MP5 in my opinion.
- The M1 Garand. Pretty good rifle, and served the U.S.A. well in WWII.
- The Colt M4A1 Carbine. Don't a lot of people like the M4A1 Carbine? I especially like one with an Aimpoint Scope and M203 Grenade Launcher.
- The Heckler & Koch G36C. Good and compact assault rifle, need I say more?
- The AKM. Nothing like the good old AKM to keep things going.
- The Steyr AUG. Good and dependable bullpup rifle, plus that ambidextrous ejection port makes it perfect for any shooter.
- The Heckler & Koch XM8. Cancelled? Yes. Still cool though.
- The Heckler & Koch PSG-1. Expensive? Definitely. Still a good and powerful rifle.
- The Barrett M82. Now this bad boy would come in handy in my life.
- The M60E3. This would help me blow off steam when I'm in a real rage.
- The Hand Held GE M134 Minigun. Now this would be handy in getting back at friends who make fun of me.
- The RPG-7V. This would be fun, I could blow up people who crash into me while in my car.