MacGyver (1985) - Season 5
The following weapons were used in Season 5 of the television series MacGyver:
The M1911A1 has a high volume of appearances throughout the series.
The Beretta 92F is used throughout the series.
- "Halloween Knights" (S5E06) - Wielded by a freelance assassin named Hank Gregg (Scott J. Ateah), who is used as a guinea pig for Nicholas Helman's "Death Row" trap gauntlet to test it's effectiveness against a skilled assassin on par with Murdoc.
A Beretta M1934 appears in episode "Halloween Knights" (S5E06). When Sonia Chapel (Jo Bates) catches Murdoc and informs that MacGyver is disguised as one of the HIT board members, Nicholas Helman (Daniel Davis) draws what appears to be stainless Beretta M1934 on MacGyver. After the Mac and Murdoc manage to get through the Death Row, Helman rushes to confront Murdoc with the Beretta.
Colt Detective Special (3rd Gen)
Colt Detective Special has multiple appearances:
- "Halloween Knights" (S5E06). Unknown assilant uses a Colt Detective Special to shoot the rear wheel of MacGyver's old Chevrolet pick-up truck. Even though the assilant turns out to be Murdoc, it cannot be confirmed that his actor - Michael Des Barres - is firing the revolver.
Colt Single Action Army
Appears in "Halloween Knights" (S5E06). A cowboy at Helman Club's costume party has a two holstered, ivory-gripped Colt SAA(s) as part of his costume.
Unknown Smith & Wesson
Appears in "Halloween Knights" (S5E06) - Used by HIT executive Sonia Chapel (Jo Bates).
Double Barrelled side-by-side Shotgun
Double Barrelled side-by-side Shotgun makes multiple appearances through-out the series.
"Halloween Knights" (S5E06)
Barbershop dummy in Death Row's street section is armed a double barrelled side-by-side shotgun, complete with a motion detector accessory atop the front sights. It's hard to see it when Mr. Gregg first goes through the Death Row, but is seen much clearer when MacGyver and Murdoc go through the Death Row later in the episode.
Another rifle used in the series is an M16/SP1.
Appears in "Halloween Knights" (S5E06) - Dummy in gangster clothes at the Death Row's street section is armed with a Tommy Gun, that has a motion sensor attached to beneath of the muzzle. The tommy gun is actually a M1A1 Thompson, since the bolt actuator is on the right side of the reciever and not on top, as with the the M1921 and/or M1928 models that were associated with 20's/30's gangsters. Also it has the A1 model's rear sights.
- "Halloween Knights" (S5E06) - an automated Browning M1919 machine gun with a motion sensor appears in the jungle section of the Death Row.
M67 Hand Grenade
M67 hand grenade has multiple appearances
- "Halloween Knights" (S5E06) - When Macgyver is trying to figure out how to bypass the finger-print detector, Murdoc (Michael Des Barres) humors Mac by offering to blow it up with a M67 grenade. Murdoc later uses a one in Death Row, having spared it for a special occassion.
- "Strictly Business" (S6E19) - When Murdoc sets off a metal detector at HIT hearing early in the episode, he told to remove the rest of his hidden weapons. Amongst the weapons, he put off two M67 grenades to the platform.