The Beretta Nano is a micro-compact semi-automatic pistol manufactured by Beretta. It is intended as a concealed carry weapon, and lacks an external safety, slide release, or an exposed hammer. The pistol was made available to the general public in 2011.
(2011 - Present)
- Type: Pistol
- Caliber(s): 9x19mm, .40S&W
- Weight: 17 ounces (0.48 kg)
- Length: 5.6 inches (14 cm)
- Barrel length: 3.07 inches (7.8 cm)
- Capacity: 6-round box magazine
- Fire Modes: Semi-Auto (DAO)
The Beretta Nano and variants can be seen in the following television series used by the following actors:
|Person of Interest - Season 3||Taraji P. Henson||Det. Joss Carter||"Lady Killer" (S03E03)||2013|
|Person of Interest - Season 3||Sarah Shahi||Samantha Shaw||"Lady Killer" (S03E03)||2013|
- Beretta - A list of all firearms manufactured by Beretta.