Talk:The Nest (Nid de guêpes)
- All the shotguns, the easiest one should be Winfried's. I think it's a Nova but I can't be sure. They all look alike to me.
- All the revolvers (I have no clue about them, sorry, I saw S&W on one of them)
- The ugly two-tone semiauto used by the French commando chick and later by Selim. It's kinda like that ugly Vektor thing except not that ugly.
- The P226 might be something else. There is no better shot of it than the cap in there, unfortunately. I thought it was a USP at first hence the file name.
- The 551 might be a 550. I have such a hard time distinguishing them from the handguard length. Pathetic, I know.
- Winfried's handgun, which is never removed from the holster. It's hard to even get a good cap of the grip, but if anyone wants a stab at it I can do one.
--Joffeloff 23:41, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- The unknown suppressed pistol is Bernardelli P-018 ? --KINKI'boy(talk) 00:1, 28 June 2013 (JST)
There it is! Randomly clicked a link, and there it is. And here I thought it was a toy scope or a not-scope or something. --Joffeloff 16:02, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
Spotted M16s (with triangular handguards), fitted with those fugly square things (like on the SIG 226) being fired at the truck during Winfried and Selim's attempted escape. It isn't a suppressor, because it didn't cover the muzzle at all. I can't provide any screencaps as I'm watching the movie on Encore, though. Spartan198 11:43, 6 March 2010 (UTC)