Talk:Dawns Here are Quiet (A zori zdes tikhie), The
Color? or Black & White?
What's the deal here? Is this a COLOR movie? or a Black & White movie? MoviePropMaster2008 20:36, 13 March 2012 (CDT)
- Wartime scenes are Black & White. Other episodes are colored Bednardos 01:57, 14 March 2012 (CST)
- Since much of the movie is filmed in B&W I'm listing that as one of the categories. --Jcordell 06:36, 14 March 2012 (CDT)
The film is black and white, just going past (memories) JSU color. --Pandolfini 13:00, 14 March 2012 (CET)
My copy of this movie has slightly better quality. So I will change screenshots. And I want add some new screenshots. Bednardos 22:21, 14 March 2012 (EET)
about KPV and aircraft
- 1. By the way, KPV is anachronism for 1942.
- 2. "Sgt. Rita Osjanina (Irina Shevchuk) downed from the anti-aircraft KPV heavy machine guns the one German bomber". - not bomber, it were reconnaissance aircraft Focke-Wulf Fw 189 "Uhu". --Flexo 16:05, 14 March 2012 (CDT)
Thx! Super.--Pandolfini 23:22, 14 March 2012 (CET)
What is CDT? From you?
- My english is poor, but I think CDT is "Central Daylight Time". I'm from Moscow, Russia. --Flexo 02:05, 15 March 2012 (CDT)
This explains why you have such a high quality copy of the film! --Pandolfini 11:55, 15 March 2012 (CET)