|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
Smith & Wesson Model 617
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Introduced in 1990, the Smith & Wesson Model 617 is the stainless steel version of the Smith & Wesson Model 17.
(1990 - Present)
- Type: Revolver
- Caliber: .22LR
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg), 2.7 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Length: 9.13 in (23.2 cm), 11.13 in (28.3 cm)
- Barrel length(s): 4 in (10.2 cm), 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Capacity: 6 or 10 round cylinder
- Fire Modes: SA/DA
|Monster||Charlize Theron||Aileen Wournos||2003|
|Halloween||Malcolm McDowell||Doctor Samuel Loomis||2007|
- Smith & Wesson - A list of all firearms manufactured by Smith & Wesson.
- Smith & Wesson Model 17 - The original version of the Smith & Wesson Model 617.