|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
Smith & Wesson Model 625
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Smith & Wesson Model 625 is a revolver chambered for .45 ACP (using moon clips). It was introduced in 1989 and came in the 5" barrel lengths. Beginning in 1991, the revolver was offered in 3" and 4" models. Currently only the 4" and original 5" models are still offered.
(1989 - Present)
- Type: Revolver
- Caliber(s): .45 ACP
- Weight: 2.52 lb (1.143 kg)
- Barrel length: 4 in. (102 mm), 5 in. (127 mm)
- Capacity: 6-round Cylinder
- Fire Modes: DA/SA
The Smith & Wesson Model 625 has been seen in the following:
|True Romance||Christian Slater||Clarence Worley||1993|
|Patricia Arquette||Alabama Whitman|
|Baise-moi||Karen Lancaume||Nadine||with half moon clips||2000|
|Show Title||Actor||Character||Note / Episode||Air Date|
|Bones||Emily Deschanel||Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan||"Pilot" (S01E01)||2005|
|Numb3rs||"The O.G." (S02E12)||2006|
|Chuck - Season 2||Ryan McPartlin||Devon Woodcomb||2008-2009|
|Castle||"Hedge Fund Homeboys" (S01E03)||2009|
- Smith & Wesson - A list of all firearms manufactured by Smith & Wesson.
- Smith & Wesson Model 25 - The original version of the Smith & Wesson Model 625.