|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
MTs 20 shotgun series
The MTs 20 shotgun series is a series of bolt-action shotguns, produced by TOZ. Their design was inspired by the Frolov system (which is a cheap, small-caliber shotgun made from sporterized bolt-action Mosin rifles equipped with smooth barrels), as well as apparently more modern then bolt-action shotguns such as Mossberg. The first version, MTs 20-20, was produced from the early 1960s to 1971 in 20 gauge and with plastic furniture. It was replaced by the "20-0X" series from 1979 onward, which included the folding stock TOZ-106 (or MTs 20-04) variant and the MTs 20-07 rifle. According to the latest data, however, this series was not put into mass production until the 1989.
MTs 20-01 and its derivatives suffered from poor quality control; there is no guarantee a magazine from one gun would physically fit in another and spare parts were, similarly, often weapon-specific, giving the weapons mixed receptions from their users.
(1979 - 2006)
TOZ-106: (1993 - 2011)
- Manufacturer: Tulsky Oruzheiny Zavod
- Type: Shotgun
- Caliber: 20, 28, 32 gauge; 7.62x51mm (MTs 20-07)
- Length: 45.3 in (115 cm); TOZ-106: 20.9 in (53 cm) (stock folded) / 31.9 in (81 cm) (stock unfolded)
- Barrel Length: 25 in (63.5 cm); 11.6 in (29.5 cm) (TOZ-106)
- Feed System: 2 or 4 round detachable box magazines (+ 1 chambered); 5-round aftermarket magazines are also aviable
- Fire Mode: Bolt-Action
TOZ-106 (MTs 20-04)
TOZ-106 (also known as MTs 20-04) is based on the MTs 20-01, and has a shortened barrel and folding stock. The weapon can only be fired when the stock is unfolded.
|Game Title||Referred as||Mods||Note||Release Date|
|Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades||2016|
|Escape from Tarkov||TOZ-106 bolt-action shotgun||MC 20-01 stock and custom cut Mosin stock, 2,4 and 5 round mags, dovetail mount||added in the v0.5.0.811 patch (2017)||2016|
- Tulsky Oruzheiny Zavod - A list of all firearms manufactured by Tulsky Oruzheiny Zavod.