Talk:From Russia with Love
Please help ID
The police officer (Bedri Çavusoglu) who helps Tatiana find the way to Klebb's office carries this gun.
- The grip kind of resembles a 1934 Mauser Pocket Pistol. --Maxman (talk) 22:57, 19 November 2016 (EST)
This weapon can be seen in the training facility.
- Doubt we can identify it from this angle. It looks like a common scoped sporter bolt-action rifle. No lack of those. Dudester32 (talk) 12:49, 20 November 2016 (EST)
Why the hell are so many .25's used? When you shoot someone you want to kill or injure them, not midly annoy them-S&Wshooter 22:03, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- A .25 caliber bullet is not a .44 magnum, but its still a piece of metal flying at a huge speed at someone. If you'd gotten shot with a .25, im sure that you'd change your tone. --Jackbel 02:19, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
there small and considerable perfect for spys. also back them I think most of the common caliber were the small ones
Any idea on the gun Bond and Kerim take off of Benz on the train?
As many times as I've watched this movie since it came out in 1963, Benz's gun has always seemed to be a Colt Detective Special.
The gun Krilenco uses during the gypsy camp shootout looks like a Smith & Wesson Model 10, and I also saw a small breaktop revolver that could be a Webley Mk IV Pocket model. --Taurus96 20:21, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
Every time I see that shootout, I see so many guns that arn't on the page --Jackbel 22:36, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
When Ali Bey fired his ppk at the gun fight, even after the gun was empty, it still made the sound. Continuity Error?
It's a editorial decision. There's a lot of films where the gun is seen to be either jammed or empty, but the actor continues to be seen firing. --Ben41 23:31, 19 February 2011 (UTC)
- Exactly. Watch how many guns are firing without sound as Krilencu's men retreat through the gate at the end of the gunfight.--Tecolote (talk) 23:43, 24 May 2015 (EDT)
The Thompson isn't an M1928 as it doesn't have the compensator. --Sangheili1155 11:19 5 May 2012 (GMT)
Is the Sten really a Sten?
- It looks like it might have a bayonet lug like the Lanchester. --Funkychinaman (talk) 14:15, 13 February 2013 (EST)