Is there a way to make all the subcategories show up on the first page so that you wouldn't have to click next 200 to see the next 7 (of 9) subcategories? -UW
I agree, I didn't even realise there were more subcategories until I looked at the discussion paged. 22.214.171.124 18:29, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
I think there should be some kind of test or quiz that is available to take if you want to practice identifying different guns from all manufacturers. I think it would be a lot better than having to keep clicking on the back button to compare guns and such.
- I second that, an identification quiz, either on this site or posting a link to one on another, would be a great idea.
I noticed that there wasn't many of the CZ pistols listed, could someone add some more?
Doing a formatting trick with the Smith & Wesson Entries
I will be doing a little wiki formatting trick on the Smith & Wesson Revolver pages so that they sort in their model order (by number, not treating the numbers as text as it does now). Currently the model numbers are treated like text (so that 1,11,12 are in order, versus 1,2,3,4... etc). NO ONE UNDO THIS formatting at the bottom of the page. Invariably some guy will look at that, not know what it is for AND REMOVE THE FORMATTING CODE, thus screwing things all up. I'm saying pre-emptively for NO ONE to do that!. Thanks for your attention. MoviePropMaster2008 06:36, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
Any chance one of the admins could add this to the main Gun Category page? Thanks! --Zackmann08 19:24, 18 March 2012 (CDT)
New Sub Catergorys
Is it possible that we can have another Sub Catergory named "Recoilless Rifles". It may be limited having the Carl Gustav M3, AT4, B-10 and a few others. Not sure if it's a good idea or not. And another one named "Drum Fed" such as the AA-12.--Alkillmatic (talk) 11:27, 7 January 2013 (EST)
- I'm okay with Recoilless Rifles, but not with drum fed. Almost anything can be drum fed. --Funkychinaman (talk) 13:56, 16 January 2013 (EST)
Help Me Identify This Korean War-era Weapon
- M20 Recoilless Rifle? If you're doing a page for Fixed Bayonets, it's already on the page. --Funkychinaman (talk) 13:51, 25 March 2013 (EDT)
- Really? For the life of me, I cannot find it. I have searched for Fixed Bayonets! using several itterations of the title and have not found it. Can you give me the URL? Thanks, Funky.--Elzzupa (talk) 15:12, 25 March 2013 (PDT)
- The PAGE does not exist, but it has an entry on the M20 page. Click on the link above and see. --Funkychinaman (talk) 18:16, 25 March 2013 (EDT)