- Rank: Admin.
- Name: John
- Age: 18
- State: New York
- Occupation: Gunsmith/Unemployed
- Future Plans: Film Director
I'm 18 and I love guns. I like to screencap and have done a ton of it for IMFDB. I love the 1911 series of pistols and I am a Browning enthusiast. My father and I work together in a gunshop, although I don't run a full time job in his shop and am currently unemployed. I know proper stance and combat training with firearms and hope to pursue a future in film making where I can show this off. Michael Mann is my inspiration for gun-accurate film making. I may be young but I show a level of maturity not typically found in teenagers (at least around adults or strangers... I'm only human). I live in New York, a crappy state for firearms lovers. I'm an Independant as I don't neccessarily agree with all Republican or Democratic views, and don't like being judged by either party for my views. So there's my quick description.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Public Enemies
- Sin City
- Watchmen (book too)
- Fight Club
- True Lies
- Last Action Hero
- Die Hard
- The Outlaw Josey Wales
- A Perfect World
- Dirty Harry
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- High Plains Drifter
- Black Hawk Down
- Jurassic Park
- Hot Fuzz
- Lonesome Dove
- Clint Eastwood(Director too)
- Arnold Schwarzenneger
- Bruce Willis
- John Wayne
- Angelina Jolie
- Kevin Costner
- Michael Biehn
- Dennis Quaid
- Christian Bale
- Colt M1911A1 (particularly Series 70s) - .45 ACP
- M1 Garand - .30-06
- Ruger Mini-14 - 5.56x45mm
- M4A1 - 5.56x45mm
- SIG-Sauer P220 - .45 ACP
- SIG-Sauer P226 - 9mm
- Glock 17 - 9mm
- Heckler & Koch USP-45 - .45 ACP
- Colt Single Action Army - .45 Long Colt
- Smith and Wesson Model 15 - .38 special
- Smith and Wesson Model 29 - .44 Magnum
- Ruger Super Redhawk - .44 Magnum
- Browning A-5 - 12/16/20 gauge
- Browning A-bolt (the finest slug gun ever built) - 12 gauge
- Winchester 1887 - 12/10 gauge
- Winchester 1892 - .38-40
- Winchester 1894M - .22 Magnum Trapper
- Savage Anschutz - .22 magnum
My personally upload 2-disc Director's Cut DVD cover, likely one of the only images of such on the net.
Some neat gun gifs:
Personally Uploaded Gun Pictures
Some of my more notable and impressive guns in my collection (which I share with my father until I'm 21.)
Hybrid 1911 "Gladys"
- My pride and joy, a customized M1911 pistol with a 1913 frame (note extreme lack of finish) and an M1911A1 slide. Fitted with nickel plated three cut compensator, replaces barrel bushing and reduces recoil substantually. The feeding ramp and frame are ground perfect for flawless chambering. This gun may look rough, but it fights tough. I named it "Gladys" because I was going through a Sin City phase, and the name stuck. I will eventually reblue it with mil-spec bluing so it looks better. Note the cuts in the mainspring housing, which is an obvious add-on, since the M1911 had a flat backstrap. The cuts are so it can be fitted with a stock. Since I don't have the 16" barrel on me to photgraph right now, I'll avoid adding on the stock so I don't get arrested for having a 5" barrel carbine. :P
- WWII issued M1 Garand, reissued during the Korean war, marking prove it. Fitted with '50s era sling.
Luger P08 "Black Widow"
- WWII German Luger P08 pistol 9mm, special edition "Black Widow" model.
Nambu Type 14
- Japanese Nambu Type 14 Pistol, which I would not fire if you payed me. Very rare though.
- M1 Carbine issued in Vietnam with both U.S. markings and Vietcong markings. (couldn't get my foot out of the shot sadly.)
Spanish Llama XV "Especial"
- Spanish scaled down 1911 copy Llama XV "Especial" .22 LR pistol, nickel finish with original grips and lanyard loop.
(more eventually to come)