1. Registration You are granted the limited right to view and use the Site only for the purposes of viewing, editing or displaying the content contained in the Site. We reserve the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site.
2. Limited License To Site If you violate these Terms, we may terminate or cancel your access rights to the Site immediately without notice. We may also block your use of the Site. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Site or any part thereof and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or any part thereof. This license is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to us. No portion of this Site is targeted to children, and any minor should seek consent of his or her legal guardian before using this site. Unless you have received specific written permission from us, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information or content on, or in proximity to, content displayed on the Site or (b) alter or modify any content on the Site. Without limiting other restrictions, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site for any commercial purpose. Please be aware that we have created or may create in the future certain areas on the Site that contain adult or mature content. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and view such areas.
The Site allows users to upload, edit, post, and/or distribute information, text, data, software, sounds, photographs, audio, audiovisual, video, artwork, graphics, tags, messages and other materials of any nature (“Materials ”), and use of the Site for this purpose is subject to the following conditions:
You understand that the imfdb, llc, a California limited liability company, the Company and its successors, assigns, and licensees and parent, subsidiary and other affiliated entities (the “Company”), as the operator of the Site, does not claim ownership to the Materials submitted by users, and that are the sole responsibility of the person from which the Materials originated. This means you, and not us, are entirely responsible for the Materials you transmit through the Site. Further, you understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Materials that are offensive, objectionable or indecent. In addition, you understand that the nature of the Site means that the company is not responsible should someone change, edit, modify or remove any Materials that you may post or submit.
You shall not create a user name or screen name or upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials which are libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harmful of minors in any way, abusive, illegal or harassing, or contain expressions of hatred, bigotry, racism or pornography, or are otherwise objectionable, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or violate any law or that you do not have a right to make available under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
Your Materials, user name and/or screen name will not disparage in any manner the Site, its owners, advertisers, products, or services and sites.
Your Materials shall not infringe the copyright, trademark, publicity/privacy right or other intellectual property right of any third party.
You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials that are directly or indirectly commercial in nature or contain any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising or solicitation for goods or Site. You specifically acknowledge that soliciting other users to join or become users or members of any commercial online web site or other organization is expressly prohibited.
You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials that contain viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
You shall not act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to interact with the Site.
You shall not collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen any Materials posted by you or other users, but that we and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, remove or edit any Materials. Without limiting any of our rights, we and our designees shall have the right to remove any Materials that violate the Terms or are otherwise objectionable, as well as terminate your access to the Site. You agree that we have no liability or responsibility for the editing, storage or deletion of any Materials that you or any other persons submit or post. We reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time in our sole discretion.
Nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information. Therefore, the Site does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of any of the Materials. The content of any given article may recently have been changed, vandalized or altered by someone whose opinion does not match the state of knowledge in the relevant fields. You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information, or infringing materials, or for your use of the Materials or the Site in general.
3. Materials: License Grant and Warranties
By submitting Materials in any form to us, in addition to other provisions of the Terms, you automatically grant the Company, a non-exclusive, fully-paid, world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free license to publicly display, publicly perform, distribute, and reproduce the Materials in any manner and in any medium, including, without limitation, through physical copies such as still photos, videos, and CDs, by television by any means, on or via the Internet, including, without limitation, the World Wide Web, and any other two-way transmission control protocol / internet protocol (TCP/IP) based distribution network or similar networks or technologies now known or hereafter to become known, including, but not limited to, delivery via such a network to personal computers, hand-held devices, and television set-top boxes through telephone or cable lines, or wirelessly through broadband, satellite, cellular or terrestrial broadcast networks and other similar networks or technologies whether now existing or hereafter developed. You obtain no rights in any form, media, or technology incorporating the Materials. You represent and warrant that (i) you have the legal right and authority to grant the rights granted herein, (ii) neither the Materials nor exercise of the rights granted to the Company under this Agreement, including, without limitation, the public display, public performance, distribution, or reproduction of the Materials, or portions or derivative works thereof, will violate or infringe upon the copyright, literary, privacy, publicity, trademark, service mark or any other personal, contractual or property right of any person or entity anywhere in the world, (iii) the Materials do not constitute a libel or defamation of any third party, and (iv) you are the sole owner of the Materials and all rights therein, and that the Materials are original to you, or, that you have the express consent of the owner of the Materials to grant the rights contained hereunder.
5. Password And Security You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of YOUR password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Material if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Materials violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission involved in interacting with the Site, including the transmission of Materials, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand that the Site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by us and/or content providers who provide content to the Site. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Site.
6. International Use Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Materials. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
7. Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold us, the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising out of your content and materials, your use of the Site, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any third party's rights including such party's copyrights and trademarks.
8. Disclaimer Of Warranties THE SITE AND RELATED APPLICATIONS, MATERIALS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND WITH ALL RISKS. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (A) ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE; LACK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, CURRENCY, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE; AND (B) ANY DUTIES OF REASONABLE CARE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR RELATED INFORMATION. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION IS BORNE BY YOU. IN ADDITION, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR QUIET ENJOYMENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Assumption of Risks YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION ARE SUITABLE OR ACCURATE FOR YOUR NEEDS AND WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. ANY APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA. BY VIEWING THIS SITE, READING COMMENTS BY OTHER USERS OR ACCESSING APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES RELATED TO THIS SITE YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO RUDE, CRUDE, INDECENT, OR OTHER OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE OR REFERENCES. YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT RELATING TO YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISER OR CONTENT PROVIDER ON THE SITE.
10. No Incidental, Consequential Or Certain Other Damages TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT) OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO THE SITE, APPLICATIONS OR RELATED INFORMATION, OR TO ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Limitation Of Liability And Exclusive Remedy YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS SHALL BE, AT OUR OPTION, (1) SUBSTITUTION OR REPLACEMENT OF ALL OR PART OF THE APPLICATION OR PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN REASONABLE RELIANCE ON US; OR (2) REFUND OF THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO US. YOU AGREE THAT THE DAMAGE EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
12. General Practices Regarding Use And Storage You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that Materials will be retained by the Site, the maximum number of Materials that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum size of any Materials you, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Site in a given period of time. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
13. Proprietary Rights You acknowledge and agree that the Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Site or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by us or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Software, in whole or in part. We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the Materials on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of these articles. Unless otherwise stated, the Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such the Company cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.
14. No Third Party Beneficiaries You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
15. Notice And Amendments We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these Terms, by either e-mail, regular mail, or postings on the Site. Any use of the Site or order by you after such updating shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such amendments, modifications, or new conditions. If you do not want to be bound by an amendment, you will need to terminate your registration, if any, and refrain from using the Site. Except as expressly stated otherwise, any notices required or allowed under these Terms shall be given to us by mail to:
154 S Vista Bonita Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
or as to a successor address that we make available on the Site or through other reasonable manner. If applicable law requires that we accept e-mail notices (but not otherwise), then you may send us e-mail notice at [email protected] With respect to our notices to you, we may provide notice of amendments by posting them in the Site and you agree to check for changes. Instead or in addition, we may give notice by sending email to the email address you provide during registration.
16. Procedure For Making Claims of Copyright Or Intellectual Property Infringement We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be delivered as follows, by mail:
154 S Vista Bonita Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
By e-mail: [email protected]
17. General Information Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. Resolution of Disputes. You agree that any controversy arising out of or in connection with our relationship, or a dispute with reference to these Terms, their validity or effect will be governed by the laws of the state of California without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any controversy arising out of or in connection with use of the Site or these Terms, their validity or effect, will be conclusively determined by arbitration in the City of Los Angeles in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association; provided, however, that such arbitration will be held before a single arbitrator selected by the parties, which arbitrator must be well acquainted with the digital entertainment Internet industry. You agree that any proceeding that you may choose to bring against us will be initiated within six (6) months after the alleged date of the event bringing rise to such dispute. You waive any and all rights and benefits which you or we might otherwise have or be entitled to litigate any such dispute in court, because it is your intention to arbitrate all such disputes according to the provisions hereof. The arbitrator's decision will be controlled by these Terms. Any such decision and accompanying award will provide for each party, respectively, to bear its own costs of arbitration and attorneys' fees. The pendency of an arbitration, the proceedings, any evidence or other material, and any award shall be maintained and remain confidential, except that an award may be confirmed by a court of competent jurisdiction if it has not been fully satisfied within 14 days of its issuance. Waiver and Severability of Terms. Our failure to exercise or enforce any rigt or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
19. Violations Please report any violations of these Terms to us at [email protected]