Talk:Claridge Hi-Tec/Goncz GA
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Background into the history of the Goncz / Claridge feud
Here is a letter to Security Arms written by Goncz himself
- Subject: Goncz Hi-Tech Weapons
- Dear Sir,
- Just some clarification in your statement as to the Goncz / Claridge
- The Goncz was invented, designed and produced by Me.
- There was a business transaction where they bought 50% of
- the business and ones they got access to the technical data
- they thought they are in the driver seat started a new company
- by Claridge Hi-Tech and tried to take over the entire operation
- and renamed the firearms they produced as Claridge. They even
- claimed it that they invented it. (Gail Claridge is an interior decorator,
- and her husband Joe an ex policeman, who did not know what a reamer
- is.) Before they came into the picture the weapons were in production
- and they were sold and now they are as a collector items valued
- between 5 and $15,000 each.
- Your (SecurityArms.org) statement that they improved on it is false and misstatement.
- The facts are what they produced it is f!@#$%^& garbage and a
- dangerous firearm by adding the bolt/hold back part, which as you
- releasing the bolt, chances are that the firing pin is release and fires
- the chambered cartridge...
- They never had the tooling for the magazines double row, double feed
- 19 round, they provided a single double row single feed magazine
- that they bought as a after market cheep magazines.
- The receiver the Goncz are made of 4130 alloy, machined out of a
- solid piece. top quality bears my name. Their guns have a cheap
- duct pipe receiver with silver soldered plug to hold the barrel.
- After the litigation of Patent infringements, intellectual property
- misuse and Fraud in the U.S. Federal court I put them out
- business....the mother !@#$%^&*(.s
- These are the facts and you may post this info on your Web Page...
- Additional info is that we are working on the New Goncz Hi-Tech, Gen. II.
- and soon will be on the market complying to the new laws. Some features:
- Safety on both sides, last shot: bolt stays open, magazine release on both sides
- and a lighter polymer grip. Let me let you in on a secret, they will be also chambered
- for the Belgium 5.4 mm x 28 cartridge.
- If you want to be posted on the advancement keep in touch.
- Lajos John Goncz
Here is a letter by Lajos John Goncz. Sounds a little angry, doesn't he? :)
- How do you get this stuff?-protoAuthor