|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
Do you suppose the AK is supposed to be a Galil or a Valmet? --Funkychinaman (talk) 14:39, 30 April 2013 (EDT)
- Yeah, actually when I was building that section I had both the Galil SAR and Valmet M95 images there before just going with the AKS-74. The big problem with it being either of those is it still has the AK-style gas tube retainer / rear sight block, you can see the dismantling lever in the first shot. Evil Tim (talk) 14:58, 30 April 2013 (EDT)
- Yeah, that thing is a mess. I have to get back in the saddle and just beat this game. I think I'm about three-quarters of the way through. --Funkychinaman (talk) 15:01, 30 April 2013 (EDT)
One thing that does get me about this game is how a silly game about shooting giant guns at robots has all the characters showing better trigger discipline than most serious modern war games can manage. Evil Tim (talk) 13:11, 7 May 2013 (EDT)
Leaving this here since I don't know what it's suppose to be unless someone has access to the game's data files.
-- Ominae (talk) 08:02, 5 July 2013 (EDT)
That model is based loosely on the MK153 SMAW. If it doesn't appear in this game, it does appear in Yakuza Kiwami. Eddiehimself (talk) 11:44, 9 June 2019 (EDT)
- That's the Resistance's rocket launcher, it's weapon number 24 in the weapon list. You can see it here:
- Evil Tim (talk) 05:58, 17 June 2019 (EDT)
- That's a different model. I'm referring to this model that appears in Kiwami. When I said loosely, I meant loosely lol.
- Eddiehimself (talk) 13:09, 28 October 2019 (EDT)
See a AR-15 like rifle ...
But bigger, on the final enemies. The Americans Mechas. --Dannyguns (talk) 03:41, 8 December 2016 (EST)