|Join our Discord!|
|If you have been locked out of your account you can request a password reset here.|
Ah, if you're planning to take reloading shots from a different perspective, that makes sense, though for future reference you can just keep them there until you have replacements. Also, why do you blank your talk page so often? Pyr0m4n14c (talk) 10:13, 13 December 2019 (EST)
- Also, does Breakpoint allow for first-person aiming down the sights like the last game? For instance here's one I have on the Wildlands page. These would be good on the Breakpoint page if you're interested.
Look, it's a wiki, no one "owns" a page. And while I recognize the work you've put into it and the sanctity of the WIP tag, it's been four months now, and it's not unreasonable for other people to contribute. Please work out a compromise. --Funkychinaman (talk) 13:15, 28 January 2020 (EST)
Cleanup Sniper Elite III
Can you please clean up your copy pasted image captions on Sniper Elite III? --Wuzh (talk) 21:14, 16 December 2019 (EST)
Death to Spies
While I appreciate your efforts in adding additional screencaps to the Death to Spies page, I don't understand the other changes you made. You restructured several things that didn't really need to be restructured, and arguably made them worse in the process (e.g. the merger of grenades and landmines, which results in an awkward block of two notes at the start of the section), and you removed several good images with noteworthy information (e.g. the PPS-43 loading screen image), then nuke-tagged them, and replaced them with shots that, while clean, are nearly all identical, and have copy-pasted captions on them. For future reference, please don't do things of this nature. Pyr0m4n14c (talk) 18:08, 11 April 2021 (EDT)
Meaning of "Łucznik"
Since you're Polish, I have a quick question about Fabryka Broni "Łucznik" that I want to ask: what does the word "Łucznik" in the company's name mean? What's the history of this name? --Wuzh (talk) 03:53, 15 April 2021 (EDT)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
Hi. I hope you don't mind, but I already have plans to add more screenshots to that page; the first of these may be of the M1911 and the LR 300. If this can't work out somehow, how do you think that we could work out a solution? TheExplodingBarrel (talk) 16:57, 7 May 2021 (EDT)
- Thanks! TheExplodingBarrel (talk) 06:06, 8 May 2021 (EDT)
- I took a small break in order to figure out some stuff with my recording software (and I decided to catch up with some other projects in the meantime); now that that's settled, I will hopefully get some new screenshots in the next few days or so. TheExplodingBarrel (talk) 17:27, 9 June 2021 (EDT)
State of Decay
I told you already - don't remove existing screencaps when you're reworking a page. The close-up gun model and inventory menu images were useful, since they let the reader see the gun models and descriptions clearly without having to open the image at full size. Please put them back into their respective sections - I don't have time to fix your mistakes again. Pyr0m4n14c (talk) 07:20, 15 June 2021 (EDT)
- Fair enough, but the original screencaps should still stay. We have several pages already that use model viewers/etc. to get clearer looks at guns (the Resident Evil 6 page is a good example, especially since, like SoD, it's a TPS where you don't see the guns all that clearly in-game, so the non-standard screencaps can be a major help. As for the old journal entry shots vs. the new ones, the new shots make it harder to see the actual journal entry about the gun. I'd be fine if both stayed, but removing the old one makes it harder to read the important details without viewing the image at full size, and with a game that has this many guns, that's not really feasible.
- Anyway, regarding your unknown guns, the "CLEO Striker 40" ("Striker" isn't actually all-caps in-game; note that the first letter is slightly bigger than the rest in the journal entry) is a full-sized SIG-Sauer P250; the "CLEO Revo C" is a Chiappa Rhino 40DS; the "R12K Dragon" is a tricked-out Saiga 12K (and you may want to point out that incendiary shells probably wouldn't cycle a Saiga, unless it'd been modified); the "CLEO HCQB" is an Ak 5C without a stock; and the "CLEO DMR" is an M110/SR-25 derivative, rather than an AR-15 (note the angled upper without a forward assist, and the longer magazine well). Sorry if I sounded confrontational/rude earlier; I was tired. Pyr0m4n14c (talk) 09:57, 15 June 2021 (EDT)
State of Decay 2
Just giving you a hand, it might help you faster. I'mallaboutguns.1 (talk) 10:45, 23 June 2021 (EDT)
Russian Berdan caliber
Please pay attention to this. 10.67 mm caliber is not an error, there are reasons for such a designation, and this issue needs more discussion, as I think. Thanks. --Greg-Z (talk) 00:59, 22 November 2021 (EST)
Are you available at Discord or Steam?
Hi, sorry for the sudden question, a friend of mine wants to ask you a couple of questions about Enlisted but doesn't have an account here.Lunar Watcher (talk) 09:10, 7 June 2022 (EDT)
- thanks, I'll message him asap. Lunar Watcher (talk) 06:43, 8 June 2022 (EDT)
The source you used (through no fault of your own) is wrong. The "Pavesi Model 1938" was patented in 1938, but is actually marked SEMIAUTOMATICO CAL. 8 MOD. 1942 - BRESCIA on the top of the receiver. This can clearly be seen on the Forgotten Weapons video about the rifle. Therefore the correct designation is Pavesi Mod. 1942. The "Pavesi Model 1942" - the SVT copy - is likewise not actually called the Model 1942. No formal designation for this rifle has been found but the Beretta museum, who currently hold the prototype, call it the "Pavesi Mod. PG", with "PG" standing for "Presa Gas" ("Gas Pressure", as in gas-operated). --Get Em Puppy (talk) 17:50, 11 September 2022 (UTC)
Do you have a Discord account? I want to add you as a friend on Discord. I have a few things that I want to talk with you about privately. --Wuzh (talk) 17:03, 26 October 2022 (UTC)
Why have you been removing screenshots from pages? Some of those shots were important, and you've either uploaded insufficient replacements (e.g. not adding a new reloading shot for the Schiessbecher on the Medal of Honor: Airborne page) or none at all (e.g. the 21 cm Mörser 16 on the Battlefield 1 page). I'm going to re-add those images soon - in the future, if you want to replace an image, just upload a new version, instead of removing existing images entirely. Pyr0m4n14c (talk) 12:26, 11 November 2022 (UTC)
New Weapon Category
We talked about it on Discord, go for it, it's in line with some other changes we're thinking about. --bunni (talk) 01:04, 17 November 2022 (UTC)