Earlier discussions: User Talk:Ben41/Archive 1, User Talk:Ben41/Archive 2, User talk:Ben41/Archive 3, User talk:Ben41/Archive 4, User talk:Ben41/Archive 5, User talk:Ben41/Archive 6, User talk:Ben41/Archive 7 and User talk:Ben41/Archive 8
... but the Colt XSE link does't link to anything, not even the Colt Rail Gun. Instead, the Colt Rail Gun link links to Colt XSE, and Colt XSE links to itself, and none of them directs to the actual page with the Colt Rail Gun. What is going on with the redirect here? --Wuzh (talk) 02:42, 13 February 2019 (EST)
I undid the edits on Girl in the Spider's Web, The, as it is definetly not USP, no safety, which is distinct feature of USP. It is P2000 with a customized rail, it seems
- Yes, was out of memory again. I've made some tweaks that will buy a couple weeks but the site actually needs to move to completely new hardware. I won't be able to do that until the 17th of June. --bunni (talk) 00:54, 9 June 2019 (EDT)
Hi, I uploaded this picture ...
... that I ment to use on the Spider-Man: Far From Home page but when I had uploaded it I noticed some information about copywright was attached to the file, so I am now unshure if I can use this picture. I'm not a native English speaker or know very much about copywright rules so if you could help me and tell me if I can use that picture on the page or not I would be very grateful.
Stranger Things Season 3
21 Jump Street
I purposely replaced the two screencaps of the page since it's norm to have full-sized/non-cropped screenshots. I assume that you reverted them due to the big presence of the F-word, but... do we really enforce censoring curse words? As far as I've seen, censoring them is not a common practice on this site (unlike nudity), although I could be wrong. --Ultimate94ninja (talk) 08:22, 6 July 2019 (EDT)
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
SIMON rifle grenade in Terminator Genisys
A SIMON rifle grenade seems to have appeared in Terminator: Genisys, fired by Sarah out of a helicopter in the middle of the film. I think you missed that in your screencaps. --Wuzh (talk) 00:15, 9 September 2019 (EDT)
Re:Continuing on 1985 MacGyver
Well, yes and no. Thing is, the blu-ray editions of 1985 incarnation are coming and the image quality of the PAL DVD collection I have is so "acceptable to unworkable" that it tends to make firearm identification harder than necessary. I see you have dumped the archived data on Season 5 and 6, but currently, I keep that stuff in discussion. I have some stuff already at Season 2's discussion page. But if you have yearning to do all the other seasons, I won't stop you. But once blu-rays of all the seasons are out, I'll get back to work with more conviction. TrickShotFinn (talk) 04:14, 12 September 2019 (EDT)
Splitting up the Star Wars pages
I am planning to split all the Star Wars "trilogy" pages into their individual film pages. The current format makes it difficult for readers to tell what weapons are found in each of the individual movies, and it's an unnecessary deviation from the format of the rest of the wiki. There is some support for this as can be seen on the Star Wars talk page. Seeing as you created the "trilogy" format originally, are you OK with me splitting up these pages? --Wuzh (talk) 18:03, 1 December 2019 (EST)
- I don't have any new screenshots. This split is purely splitting up the images that we have. --Wuzh (talk) 20:44, 1 December 2019 (EST)
I've been dissuaded from splitting up the prequel trilogy page by commando552; as for the original trilogy, I put that on hold because I was busy with schoolwork back then. I am going to split up the original trilogy page soon. --Wuzh (talk) 18:49, 11 February 2020 (EST)
Greetings! I added a lot of firearms to the Luke Cage - Season 2 article. Considering that you are its main contibutor, I was wondering if you could help identifying the guns. Thank you very much in advance.--Shabook (talk) 07:30, 4 May 2020 (EDT)
Hi Ben, please change my username to Mirko. (bunni declined my request to make a new account) Can you also confirm that this is a Kel Tec P11? Trailer Park Boys#Unknown 2
- Hi again I have an issue. E-mails aren't being sent to me by the site. Bunni actually did accept my request and I should have received an account creation password email on the 12th and never got it , and tonight I've sent 'reset your password' to both of my emails and still nothing.--Slum 5050 (talk) 21:31, 16 October 2020 (EDT)
- Howdy! I've added the M1 Garand to Fargo Season 4 & supplied screenshots, but they're not the best quality. It seems you may have a better source than I do. I was wondering if you could perhaps update the screenshots. These were taken from "The Pretend War" (S4E04) starting at about 15:10 minutes in. It is very odd that the weapons being discussed & shown here are M1 Garands, however, they are never seen again after this scene. --RealEveryDay (talk) 12:27, 23 November 2020 (EST)
The Stand (2020)
- Still a few innocuous scoped hunting rifles to screencap and there is a shot of Norris (Nicholas Lea) issuing what appears to be Glock 17 pistols to the newly organized Boulder Free Zone Police in episode nine: "The Circle Closes". Glad you have the ability to screencap the streaming services. Huge help. --Jcordell (talk) 11:55, 15 February 2021 (EST)
User needs help accessing account
Hello, a user in the discord, User:Picturetheory, says they are having issues accessing their account and they aren't receiving emails, including the initial password email. They have made sure to whitelist imfdb.org and checked their spam. --AgentGumby (talk) 17:00, 10 December 2021 (EST)
Black Widow Deleted Scenes
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan page
I've heavily improved the deleted Heavy Fire Afghanistan page, is it acceptable to add as a "Main" page now instead of just a preserved code Talk page?
Hello Ben41. As you may know, recently me and several other IMFDB users have been trying to find ways to resolve issues related to IMFDB accounts reported by several off-site IMFDB users (more details here). We have been trying to contact site owner bunni about this issue, but it has been difficult to reach them. Especially since a similar attempt to contact bunni back in 2021, posted directly on their talk page, did not receive any replies.
I have been suspecting that the contributions made by bunni the account, which since at least the last year have consisted exclusively of creating new user pages, is an automated process, and that bunni the user is actually no longer an active user of IMFDB. This makes it far more difficult to contact bunni, in turn making it far harder to resolve the issues related to account creation that we're currently facing. Do you, or anyone else in the IMFDB staff community, know of a more direct to contact bunni the user? --Wuzh (talk) 20:34, 17 July 2022 (EDT)