Location: Seattle, WA
Greetings. I'm decently knowledgable about guns thanks mostly to this site. My dad was a gun nut, and I grew up around them. I know how to handle them, that's for sure. I'm not the best at identifying guns but I'm better than I used to be, and occasionally do a fair amount of research to figure out the identity of one (Like the Browning 2000 in Outland).
- Eternal Darkness - Built the page
- The Brothers Grimm - Built the page
- Bad Santa - Built the page
- Old School - Built the page
- Batman - Built the page
- American Beauty - Built the page
- Thank You For Smoking - Built the page
- The Deer Hunter - Built the page
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - Built the page
- He Was A Quiet Man - Built the page
- Outland - Built the page
- Garden State - Built the page
- Oldboy - Built the page
- Twelve Monkeys - Rebuilt the page
- Army of Darkness - Rebuilt the page
- Shooter - Added a few screenshots
- Soldier - Added a few screenshots
- The Bourne Identity - Added a few screenshots
- The Bourne Supremacy - Added a few screenshots
- The Boondock Saints - Added a screenshot
I'm a huge movie buff, I couldn't possibly list all the ones I like as I like more movies than I dislike. Here's a few though.
- Indiana Jones Series
- The Bourne Series
- Mad Max Series
- The Mummy Series
- A History of Violence
- American Beauty
- The Deer Hunter
- The Rundown
- Lucky Number Slevin
- Pulp Fiction
- Kill Bill
- Pretty much any Coen Brothers or Guy Ritchie movie
I love older firearms, mostly because I love the look of a blued steel gun with wood furniture. I'm not very picky, really. I might become more picky if I had more experience firing guns. All my shooting was done at my dad's place, hitting random targets such as soda cans. Here's a list of guns I have experienced firing before (Off the top of my head)
- Jericho 941 "Baby Eagle"
- Walther PPK
- Luger P08
- Smith and Wesson Model 25-2
- A Colt 1911 variant
- A spanish made Smith and Wesson .38 revolver clone, according to my dad.
- Numerous .22 pistols and revolvers
- Winchester Model 1200
- Winchester Model 12 Riot Gun
- Various side-by-side shotguns, both exposed and internal hammers
- Two different Browning Auto-5's
- A few Ithacas and a Stevens, not sure the models
- A Mauser rifle of some sort
- An egyptian Hakim rifle (According to my dad)
- Various .22 rifles. Single shot bolt actions, a Browning T-Bolt, A Remington semi-auto
- AR-15 in .223
- Remington Model 8 in .30 Remington
- Numerous hunting rifles, not sure the models
-Guns I like
Smith and Wesson revolvers. I like the traditional style, wooden grips and blued steel. I like the big caliber ones, I've shot a model 25-2 in .45 long colt multiple times. I'd probably get a .357 myself one day.
Mauser C96 Broomhandle. I love the look of this gun. I'd want to fire one someday, maybe own one.
Double barrel shotguns, side by side. I love these, probably my favorite type of gun out there. In fact, i really love the idea of sawing down guns and makign short versions of them. I'd love to have shortened version of Side-by-sides, Over-and-Unders, Lever action shotguns, Lever action rifles (Mare's Leg rifles) and semi-auto shotguns such as the Browning 2000 in Outland.