Wyoming Arms Parker S.S. Pistol
The Wyoming Arms Parker S.S. Pistol was a stainless steel pistol similar in finish and idea to the AMT Automag, but made by Wyoming company Wyoming Arms. The pistol did not sell well - its performance, according to shooters, was lackluster and today are seen as collectibles rather than actual firing models. It is based off of the venerable Colt M1911, and the design is the exact same except for a slide and not frame-mounted safety. The pistol came in a 3-3/8" "Compact" model, a 5" "Standard" model, and a 7" "Longslide" model. It also came with both adjustable and non-adjustable Millet sights. It was later picked up by the company LASERAIM, who, even though the manufacturing quality was more refined, somehow screwed it up even more by leaving out the ejector in most of their pistols. Needless to say, LASERAIM didn't live long before they too shut down.
[Note: Pistols do not come factory made in .38 special - the pistol would need a (factory-made) .38 Special recoil spring, which could be bought for $5 plus $2 shipping from Wyoming Arms.]
(Late 80s/Early 90s - Late 90s)
- Type: Pistol
- Caliber(s): .38 Special , 9mm, .40 S&W, 10mm Auto, .45 ACP, .357 Magnum
- Weight: 25 oz., 35 oz., 39 oz.
- Length: 6-3/8 in. (16.19 cm), 8-1/4 in. (21 cm), 10-1/4 in. (26.04 cm)
- Barrel length(s): 3-3/8 in. (8.57 cm), 5 in. (12.7 cm), 7 in. (17.78 cm)
- Capacity: 7 (.45 ACP), 8 (10mm Auto, .40 S&W), 9 (9mm)
- Fire Modes: Single-Action Semi-Automatic
|Police Story 3: Supercop||Michelle Yeoh||Inspector Jessica Yang||akimbo with another pistol in other hand||1992|