Welcome to IMFDB
Before you do any editing please take the time to read the Rules, Standards and Principles. This is a very important document that explains how this website is setup as well as telling you what is and isn't allowed. If it is determined by an admin that you have not read these rules, your account will be suspended. Continued non-compliance may result in a permanent ban. After that you should also read the IMFDB Screencapping Guide and the IMFDB Style Guide to familiarize yourself with the image and formatting requirements for pages you create.
There are a number of pages that desperately need your help. You can find these Incomplete pages here.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here but make sure to sign your post by typing --~~~~.
Finally, IMFDB has a forum set up here that is only available to registered members. There is lots of good stuff to see there. If you would like to join the forum, please post HERE and an account will be created for you.
Hello there. I noticed that you identified the Alpha AK in Sandstorm as MDC Project Alpha AK. However, when I was checking what MDC Project Alpha AK is about, I don't think that the in-game Alpha AK is from the MDC considering the "Alpha AK" is an umbrella term of modified AK configured & used by Russian Alpha Group, while the in-game gun model has markings "PATENTED U.S.A. MADE" on the dust cover & "Model AK-104-A CAL 7.62x39" on the receiver. Also, the gun image of it was taken by Vickers himself when he was visiting Russia to meet Russian Alpha Group operators which can be checked here. AgentHotel (talk) 09:50, 17 February 2020 (EST)
Please don't add gun images unless they are needed for actual pages. This is Internet Movie Firearms Database, not a base for all firearms of the world. Lists of firearms are only auxiliary materials and not the goal of the site. Thanks. --Greg-Z (talk) 02:53, 24 April 2020 (EDT)
- Okay, I get it. This will not happen again --Pustelga7 (talk) 24 April 2020
World of Guns: Gun Disassembly
Hey, I see that you've been working on World of Guns: Gun Disassembly; I also have this game (and the unlock all guns DLC), though currently I'm busy with the Firearms Source project. If you need any extra help with the page just give me a holler. --Wuzh (talk) 06:46, 15 June 2020 (EDT)
- Oh, that's great, since I almost made all the free weapons that I had. --Pustelga7 (talk) 15 June 2020
One more thing, you shouldn’t put links to the WoG talk page for the gun pages. You should always link to main pages and not talk pages. You should complete as much of the WoG page as possible, move the draft to main, and then put links on the gun pages.--Wuzh (talk) 21:44, 23 June 2020 (EDT)
Replacing existing gun images
- Ok i got it, sorry --Pustelga7 (talk) 13 October 2020
You added the incomplete tag to Reef Break. Actually that page is complete. The series only ran one season and every gun from each episode is listed. MoviePropMaster2008 (talk) 04:18, 23 December 2020 (EST)
- I thought so because of the short description, for example "Various characters use...". If this was originally intended, then I apologize --Pustelga7 (talk) 23 December 2020
RE: User sandbox
As far as I know, there's no particular limit as long as it's only on your sandbox page. Although ideally, if you're gonna add a lot of weapon sections in it, I suppose it's best for the limit (of screenshots per weapon) to be approximately the same as the regular media pages, to avoid taking up too much server space. --Ultimate94ninja (talk) 15:28, 8 February 2021 (EST)
- Ok, got it, thanks Pustelga7 (talk) 21:43, 8 February 2021 (EST)
I notice that you recently claimed the PM in Tarkov is modeled off an airsoft gun, and were confused when someone reverted it; generally, if you want to make a claim like that, you should provide some evidence/reasoning. What about the in-game Makarov makes it look more like an airsoft gun than a real one? I mean, it has modeled internals and everything. Pyr0m4n14c (talk) 13:13, 14 March 2021 (EDT)
- Ok, my bad. Information about the validity of the identification of the gun was taken from the official Russian Tarkov forum. I leave all the links here. I will also add notes about this to the Tarkov page. Thanks
- P.S. I'm not sure if it is possible to leave a link to a specific message, but just in case, the necessary message at the end of the page. Pustelga7 (talk) 07:39, 15 March 2021 (EDT)
Hunting Weapons Pack AR-15
- Many many thanks! Pustelga7 (talk) 12:34, 15 April 2021 (EDT)
The Walking Dead Season 11
- I don't remember exactly whose account it was, but I still have an image in one of the social networks. I'll add this to the Season 11 discussion. Pustelga7 (talk) 13:34, 27 July 2021 (EDT)
- I found the IG of the stuntman, could you give me the link to the post where he confirms the gun? ig: https://www.instagram.com/hondo.meraz/ Insert name here (talk) 14:45, 29 July 2021 (EDT)