If you are so convinced that the Skyfall AR-15 is a C8, explain to me two things:
- How the weapon can be a C8 despite having a barrel stepped for an M203, which C8s do not have.
- How the weapon can be a C8 when Colt Canada does not sell to non-Military / LE customers, like film armourers.
Touch of Cloth
In the future, please rename your screenshots with the name of the series as well as what season and episode number the screenshot is from. For example, if the screenshot is from Season 3, Episode 1, a good filename would start off with "TOC S3E01" and then either the name of the weapon or an identifying number. Also, please try to find better quality sources for your screenshots. It's best to review the IMFDB Screencapping Guide as well as the IMFDB Style Guide for future reference. --Ben41 (talk) 21:11, 7 October 2014 (EDT)
- Please follow the instructions on how to label your screenshots for A Touch of Cloth. I have no idea from what episode or season your screenshots come from. Please label your captions with the title of the episode and what season it is from. Please take a look at a page such as The Walking Dead - Season 4 as to how a television page is properly formatted. --Ben41 (talk) 21:15, 22 December 2014 (EST)
TV Screenshots labeling
Thanks again for adding screenshots for Fargo (TV Series) and Doctor Who (New Series). As I noted above for A Touch of Cloth, please rename your screenshots with the specific season and episode number as well. This is because there will likely be the same weapon used in different episodes. Please do this for all future screenshots you make for TV series. If you need help determining what episode number and season the screenshot is from, you can consult wikipedia and type the name of the show and then "list of episodes". -Ben41 (talk) 00:29, 22 March 2015 (EDT)
- Please indicate in the gun entries the episode name of which the weapon was used. There currently is no independent way of fixing this without watching the series because none of the filenames show which episodes the screenshots are from. Take a look at a series page such as Daredevil (2015) or Person of Interest - Season 3 to see how the episodes are entered for the gun entries. --Ben41 (talk) 06:34, 14 June 2015 (EDT)
- Your picture for Aaron Blakely was removed. Please see above. --Ben41 (talk) 21:41, 18 December 2016 (EST)
London Has Fallen
I've noticed that a lot of screenshots for this show are being replaced. The reason is that the replacements are of HD quality. In the future, you may want to try and get higher quality sources for your screenshots. 720p or 1080p HD are preferable. If you are already using HD sources, you may want to use VLC player to capture your screenshots. Please check out the IMFDB Screencapping Guide for more tips. --Ben41 (talk) 19:03, 10 August 2015 (EDT)
- Netflix Japan, its currently streaming on there.
- I suspected as much. We have to go by the US release date, which isn't until November. I'm going to roll back your changes and lock the page, but once we hit the US release date, I'll unlock the page and undo my rollback. --Funkychinaman (talk) 15:52, 25 September 2017 (EDT)
- Thats a shame, thought since it was from a legit source it would be okay. However, if thats your prerogative go ahead. Can I still add additional weapons without the screengrabs?
- Why don't you add those to the talk page, and then you can cut and paste into the main article once the page is unlocked. I think that'd be easier than removing your caps and manually putting them back in. --Funkychinaman (talk) 16:02, 25 September 2017 (EDT)