Welcome to IMFDB
Before you do any editing please take the time to read the Rules, Standards and Principles. This is a very important document that explains how this website is setup as well as telling you what is and isn't allowed. If it is determined by an admin that you have not read these rules, your account will be suspended. Continued non-compliance may result in a permanent ban.
There are a number of pages that desperately need your help. You can find these Incomplete pages here.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here but make sure to sign your post by typing --~~~~.
Finally, IMFDB has a forum set up here that is only available to registered members. There is lots of good stuff to see there. If you would like to join the forum, please post HERE and an account will be created for you.
- OK. In rules on this site it say The only exception to this rule is Mods for legitimate game titles that already qualify as a professionally distributed item (i.e. sold to the general public through recognized channels of commerce). I think Google Play is recognized channel for mobile games and if you want to unlock all weapons you must pay. I will wait for your decision. Mark0994 10:45 20 December 2013
Pad u Raj
A few things:
- Please at least make an attempt to ID some of the weapons. A page full of unidentified weapons is a bit... odd.
- One of the caps still has captions on it. Would you be able to find one without captions?
- For foreign titles such as this, the title is supposed to be <Translated English Title> (<Original Title>), so <whatever Pad u Raj means in English> (Pad u Raj). Please refer to the IMFDB Style Guide for more information.
- Please include genre categories.
- Please crop off the excess black bars on your screenshots. Fast Stone Image Viewer is a good program for this. Also, weapons that are seen on the DVD menu should not be included as an entry unless there is a specific reason why. I would suggest visiting other movie pages such as Double Impact for help in identifying weapons. --Ben41 (talk) 13:42, 10 February 2014 (EST)
- In the future, it is better to not put up a page than to put up a page where nearly all the weapons are not identified and has not been worked on for some time. The coding has been moved to the discussion page and will be put back once more weapons are identified. --Ben41 (talk) 17:58, 14 February 2014 (EST)