Talk:Spy Who Loved Me, The
Jaws' revolver in the car chase
Does this pic help?
Last picture on the page.--TheHeartbreakKid15 17:44, 24 July 2011 (CDT)
- Please also take into account Richard's hands are HUGE. I just shook the man's hands not ten hours ago ;) And they're gigantic! :) His hands are the only ones where a Desert Eagle .50 or a Mod 29 look tiny. :) MoviePropMaster2008 19:49, 24 July 2011 (CDT)
No way! You met Richard Kiel?! Ugh, so jealous right now. My major claims to fame so far are working with Russell Crowe and meeting Cate Blanchett in Robin Hood. I might camp out in Barbara Broccolli's parking space at Pinewood and beg her for a part in the next Bond :P --TheHeartbreakKid15 20:35, 24 July 2011 (CDT)
- "NB! It is probably a S&W M14 or a Mahurin MR73 target model. The S&W M15 were only made with 2" or 4" before the 1980's. Also,the rear sight doesn't look like something out of the S&W factory,so my bet is on the MR73."
- Above taken from some guy called "Geeman" not knowing what the talk page is. Evil Tim 09:38, 28 August 2012 (CDT)
- Jaws revolver could be an Weihrauch Arminius HW 9 .22lr like seen in this link. Thejoker (talk) 18:29, 19 December 2012 (EST)
Mauser C96 - extended magazine?Is there a model of the Mauser C96 that has an extended magazine? I just noticed that the gun in this photo has an extra long magazine. Dudster32 11:35, 18 July 2012 (CDT)
Unknown Q Branch rifle
I'm having problems uploading the photo, but it's at 53:49 in the movie in the background if you want to check it yourself. It's a pistol grip rifle with all wooden furniture mounted on a tripod with a scope. The stock looks vaguely like an M1 Thompson stock with a different angle. There's a closer view less than a minute earlier as Q picks up the tea tray, but it's out of focus and a tech quickly spins the rifle so all you can see is the butt. It looks vaguely like a Gyrojet carbine, but it's got too long of a barrel, the pistol grip is at an angle, and the stock is somewhat different.Chitoryu12 (talk) 15:18, 2 January 2013 (EST)
- I have no idea what that weapon is. Dudester32 11:56, 19 March 2013 (EDT)
- The stock looks like its been mounted upside down! Dudester32 11:57, 19 March 2013 (EDT)
Dan Wesson Model 15 ?
The revolver identified as a Dan Wesson Model 15 is clearly NOT that. A Dan Wesson has a barrel shroud which would be clearly visible in the picture showing the muzzle. This revolver is something else.