Talk:Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Alice's P14 Thigh holsters
Anyone identify the thigh holsters Alice uses please? --Sidewinder Forge 08:44, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
There is no way the Minigun itself would weigh 60-80 pounds with cut down barrels and some aluminum casing added onto it. A real steel Dillon or GE model is about 57 pounds, and the Titanium model is about 45. So 60-80 pounds would be pretty heavy for a Minigun.
- We have the armorer here on site and we are going by what he has said. Frankly having picked up a stripped down Minigun before 60 to 80 pounds is about right.Rockwolf66 15:59, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
It may have been 60-80 pounds, but that isn't "light" for a Minigun, given that GE and Dillon, you know, the guys who make the weapon, claim it's about 60 pounds at the most, minus ammo. Now if you're including the weight of the chute and the ammo, maybe it weighs about that much, but it should be clarified that the entire system weighed 60-80 pounds versus the gun itself which probably weighed about 50.
Also, who deleted the info I posted about the way the gun was setup in the movie and supposed fire rate of the weapon? Was there any reason for that? I thought it was interesting that the movie was edited so that the weapon appears to have a very consistent fire rate of 4400 RPM. It's not something you would notice unless you were going scene by scene and looking for it, which suggests to me it was deliberate, rather than coincidental.
- I did as the "ammo counter" was not hooked up to the feed system at all. basically it was a little LED counter rigged to run backwards from 5,000 or whatever number the director decided on. Thus that LED ran at whatever speed the director though looked cool. while it was attached to the weapon it had nothing to do with the rate of fire of that particular minigun. --Rockwolf66 17:02, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
I explicitly stated that that wasn't the true fire rate. I still thought it was interesting to note the level of detail that went into the film's post production regarding the weapon. And I was more talking about the HUD than the ammo counter. It's all good.
Why didn't they give Jill the classic Samurai Edge(custom Beretta 92FS) as her handgun? The STARS all have this gun I don't see why the armorer couldn't get one :(
Making a Samurai Edge in real life would be very expensive. Custom sights, a Brigadier slide, custom trademarks, a completely unique grip set, an extended slidestop; all of this would add up very quickly.--PistolJunkie 18:19, 9 December 2009 (UTC)
Hey if people can do it on a youtube video then the armorer should have no trouble
- Video? This is relevant to my interests. Can you provide a link?--PistolJunkie 08:00, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
No need, just go on youtube and type "samurai edge"
- The "Samurai Edge"s on youtube are all fake airsoft --AdAstra2009 19:05, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
I edited name "Yuri Loginova" to "Yuri Loginov". It's a correct form of russian male name. "Loginova" is female last name. I'm russian to be sure. :)
- Whoever you are, your initiative is appreciated. UNFORTUNATELY, Loginova is the character's name in the credits and IMDB. We will have to list it as LOGINOVA (I'm NOT Russian but I speak Russian as do many IMFDB members so we would catch it as well, ;) ) We will have to just make a note that it is not correct, but still keep the name as listed.... MoviePropMaster2008 10:37, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
- Unrealistically, she can fire it one handed.
- Yes it would be difficult, but remember she's been experimented on by Umbrella, she has heightened speed, strength, and agility.
- The grip is custom, so it might be easier shoot one handed with that customization.
- It is possible to fire a twelve gauge shotgun one handed without injury.
Yes, but you then hav to rack the slide to reload, so it's pointless
HK UMP Submachinegun
I am SURE I sam a Umbrella trooper with a HK UMP but it isn't on the page. Please fix it. Appreciate it.
- If you think something is missing, then screencap it and add it yourself instead of waiting on someone else to do it--PistolJunkie 13:54, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
fair enough give me some time dude.--Gunmaster12 09:44, 12 October 2010 (UTC)
That shotgun may 'not' be an Armscor, but it definitely is NOT a Remington 870 (as was previously listed). Perhaps it is a Winchester M1300 tactical, but the foregrip is slightly off. The foregrip looks just like an M30SAS, but the extended mag tube looks like a Winchester. MoviePropMaster2008
The sidearm of Nicholay ?
24k Desert Eagles
Just out of curiosity I've just rewatched the scene from the Blu-ray, weren't the mkXIX the only versions to feature a rail on the barrel? Template:Purifier 11:18, January 30 2013 (UTC)
Is there an M203 on one of the M16A2s in the helicopter?
Sure looks like it to me. You can see the shape of the barrel and its ribbed handguard beneath the barrel of the rifle. Take a looksee.