What episode is this from?
What was the four barrel pistol that the woman was using in the beginning of the season opener of Psych?
I took a look at the Season 5 premiere and I can't find this gun. Is this the right episode? What happened in the episode that has the gun?--Ben41 15:43, 12 October 2011 (CDT)
Please help ID this firearm
Please help ID this handgun held by Shawn in "We'd Like to Thank the Academy". --Ben41 05:05, 12 October 2011 (CDT)
Not a clue, although it looks Smith & Wesson-ish to me.----JazzBlackBelt-- 13:11, 29 November 2011 (CST)
- Star M43 Firestar:
- -MT2008 13:24, 29 November 2011 (CST)
Not A Ruger Redhawk?
Ruger Super Redhawk mocked up as KAC Silent Revolver
A spy looking for Shawn and Gus's help in "One, maybe two ways out" is seen using this. A KAC spokesperson has said on another forum that no actual KAC silenced Revolvers have been purchased by a armorer and that ones seen are mock ups.
- Though this may be true, I am very skeptical that a KAC rep would know who purchased their guns. I've purchased weapons personally and then transferred them to business inventory. Tons of armory houses have guns which have been purchased used from 2nd and 3rd parties. I've picked up used weapons from Law Enforcement Dealers who picked up entire LOTS of firearms in Department trade deals. How would a Knights Armaments guy know for sure that their weapons have NEVER been acquired by a movie armorer? To make a statement that definitive is a bit arrogant, IMHO. :) MoviePropMaster2008 21:55, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
Guns in Pictures
Guns in pictures will be moved here. --Ben41 13:35, 12 October 2011 (CDT)
Seen held by Derek Ford (Jere Burns), Melanie Ford (Jordan Baker) and Eugene Franks (Richard Keats) in a photo in the episode "Disco didn't die. It was murdered!"
In the episode "Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark" there is a picture on the wall of the gas station. In the photo Garth Longmore (Michael Rooker) is holding a M14 rifle as a member of LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol).
Used by Kelly (Tosha Doiron) as an attempt to kill Shawn Spencer (James Roday) in the episode "Lights, Camera...Homicidio".
Lassiter's new handgun
Lassie seems to be using some sort of 1911 variant from season 6. Not sure what make and model as I haven't seen many clear shots of it. --cool-breeze 17:52, 10 November 2011 (CST)
- Noticed it as well, doesn't look like anything special. Looks very similar to a stock M1911A1. Springfield Armory M1911A1?----JazzBlackBelt-- 19:10, 10 November 2011 (CST)
- I did think it was a Springfield, not sure why. I think it has non-standard rear sights though. I seem to remember seeing target sights in the second episode but I could be wrong. --cool-breeze 20:53, 10 November 2011 (CST)
There is a good shot of it when it is dropped in the fish tank in S6E2, but I can't screencap things I don't have on DVD.----JazzBlackBelt-- 21:19, 10 November 2011 (CST)
- Ditto. --cool-breeze 05:06, 11 November 2011 (CST)
i saw that too. i thought it looked like a sig for some reason. sig nitron 1911? i cant remember which episode showed the best shot of it but it was where lassie was in his chair taking out the mag and talking to jules.... anyways, i also noticed in "Let's doo wop it again" lassie referred to it as a colt .45. I dont think it is actually a colt though. anyone else think it is a sig? --Nealcaffrey 12:56, 24 May 2012 (CST)
- I don't think it's a SIG, it doesn't have front slide serrations, but it looks like the classic 1911 profile unlike the SIG one. --cool-breeze 18:14, 24 May 2012 (CDT)
umm sig nitron doesnt have front slide serrations and it looks like a classic 1911 profile... im still convinced its a sig. http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/1911-nitron.aspx --Nealcaffrey 10:09, 3 July 2012 (CDT)
- Exactly, it looks like a classic 1911 profile as opposed to the distinctly SIG profile that the SIG 1911 has. Plus, I'm 99% sure that it has mil-spec sights.----JazzBlackBelt-- 12:43, 3 July 2012 (CDT)