Season 1 Finale airs next week (May 17th) and yet there has been no action on this page. Just wondering if I'm gonna have to do this one all by myself or what. Ive seen a SIG pro 2022, several walther pk380s (first time on television I believe) several SIG P226s possibly a P229. M14 Carbines, some steyr AUG looking sniper rifle, Becca with a PPK a couple of times, and more beretta 92fs pistols.
- Well, you DID start the page. You can't presume that people will pitch in. --Funkychinaman 20:13, 10 May 2012 (CDT)
- Yet everytime I contribute to Chuck I get edited mercilessly and 1-upped... #justsayin--Сергей Титов, Sergei Titov 20:44, 11 May 2012 (CDT)
- I have no problem with contributions to television pages if they're up to the standards already established. But if lower quality screenshots are used with logos all over them, chances are they'll get replaced. --Ben41 00:53, 12 May 2012 (CDT)
Please help ID
Please help ID these firearms -- Ben41 12:01, 16 July 2012 (CDT)
Unidentified pistol in "A Busy Solitude" (S1E06)
- That is a particularly unclear screenshot so can't make a positive ID, but my gut feeling is a Beretta PX4. --commando552 (talk) 15:31, 24 July 2013 (EDT)
The AR rifle is Made in Czech Republic ?
Appearance AR-15 rifle by "Answers" (S1E08). I feel like not a HK416. This AR-15 is LUVO Arms made AR-15, LA-15 ? It is product of Strakonice!
- That is deffinitely not a 416, it has a standard front sight meaning it is a traditional direct gas rather than piston gun. --commando552 (talk) 04:40, 27 July 2013 (EDT)