Talk:Knight and Day
uploaded a screen grab on the 92 Elite http://i55.tinypic.com/2ds4va9.png
the glock that tom cruise uses definetly looks like the sig p250 to me too. it has the indention that the sig's have on their slide, and the rail at the buisness end is to tall to be a glock. -Zulu
on of the thugs on the plane had an unknown bolt action pistal I think Rex095
Not related to firearms but i just want to say that i really hate tom cruise. Dillinger
- you're not the only one.--ThePotShot 23:56, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
- After Collateral I have a love/hate relationship for him, he can be pretty badass when he delves into a role, but as a person he's pretty whacked. I never say I really hate actors though, because personally I haven't met the guy. - Gunmaster45
After witnessing Cruise's acting in Tropic Thunder, I know that the reason why I don't like him entirely is because he's "Tom Cruise". There's just something you need to hate about the guy. In Tropic Thunder, Cruise wears this fat suit, heavily makeup to the point where you can't tell it's him, so when he acts, it really shines because you forget it's Tom Cruise. The man's acting talent is top notch...just his infamous appearance is a turn off and causes people to just simply hate him for being him Excalibur01 04:57, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
- Just watched Tropic Thunder again, you're right, I hate the Tom cruise 'image', but he is so (pardon my french) fking funny--Rebusdi 07:46, 28 June 2011 (CDT)
Tom has a 1911 in his hand on the poster, does he use one of those in the Movies? Tom really hasnt madeany bad movies, i just wish people could seperate a actor from their personal lives. He rocks as Ethen Hunt and always give 100% to action flixs...except for the Religion thing he is the Man!...Mission Impossible 3 is the $H!T Spades of Columbia
- My Family Hates Him, But Collateral Is An Amazing Film, And Hes A New York Boy , I Thinik Hes A Good Actor, And Knows How To Handle A Gun.simmons 8492
The 1911 you are asking about is from the cover, and the rooftop shoot out, is a Springfield TRP Operator .45, i just watched it and wanted to check here, a few days ago i looked this firearm up on here since i own one of these fine weapons, and it was not mentioned on the page.
- Can't believe he stared in this shit. He should have gone for something else rather than this. When I watched it, the movie was overloaded with too much action and the story's setting keeps moving too fast. - Kenny99 00:21, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
The 1911 you are asking about from the cover and the the rooftop shoot out, is a Springfield TRP Operator .45, i just watched it and wanted to checked here a few days ago since i own one of these fine weapons, and it was not mentioned on the page. It's definitely LR 300 saw the movie today it has the distinctive handguard although it had a small rail i front of the handguard with a stubby grip
Pretty sure in the car chase scene when Tom is shooting at the agents on the hood his P250 starts off with a laser sight then it seems to be without one.
The gun Cruise has in his hands in the car chase scene, while on the roof of the car in the tunnel, isn't the P250 he had earlier. It is not two tone, it doesn't have the laser, and it has a single action mode. I'll try to grab a screen cap of it.
- Good eye, I think you're right on that. --AnObfuscator