Talk:Continuum - Season 1
Troubles with identification
I can't identify this bolt action hunting rifle. At first I thought that it's a Remington Model 700, but now I has some doubts.
Also can't identify this pump-action shotgun
- This is a Mossberg 500 with wood furniture and a ribbed barrel. -MT2008 15:03, 29 August 2012 (CDT)
- Thanks Bednardos 23:15, 29 August 2012 (EET)
And this submachine gun (near a plate with bananas)
- Looks like a pistol in a CAA Tactical RONI stock.
--bozitojugg3rn4ut 15:17, 29 August 2012 (CDT)
- You're right. This is it. Thanks Bednardos 23:30, 29 August 2012 (EET)
I will be glad for any help Bednardos 22:59, 29 August 2012 (EET)
- All of the rifles that you have labeled "Colt Model 727" on the page are actually M4 Carbines with the carry handles left on. Also, this page is extremely incomplete - please add information concerning use of the weapons by the particular characters/actors and in which episodes said weapons were used. -MT2008 15:01, 29 August 2012 (CDT)
- I will add the missing information and thanks for M4 Carbines Bednardos 23:15, 29 August 2012 (EET)
- Awesome:) Thanks Bednardos 23:54, 29 August 2012 (EET)
A UMP can be seen on the table just in front of the M4 barrel in this pic, it has it's stock folded.
- That's not a UMP-45; that gun later appeared in Episode 5, and it was actually an MP5A3 with a UMP stock. Like this:
- That exact same gun has also been seen recently in episodes of Sanctuary, Human Target, V, and a whole bunch of other TV shows filmed in British Columbia (the reason being that all of those productions had the same armorers - Felcan Enterprises). -MT2008 08:37, 31 August 2012 (CDT)
- Indeed. Here is in the hands of Lucas Ingram (Omari Newton). "Matter of Time" (S01E04)
Bednardos 20:39, 31 August 2012 (EET)
This SIG-Sauer look like P225 model. It has squared trigger guard. Am I right? It can be seen in "Fast Times" (S01E02). Scene in university Collider.
Looks too big to be P225's. Pretty sure they're P226's. --Crazycrankle 04:19, 31 August 2012 (CDT)
- Definitely a P226, there is the step in the frame behind the takedown lever indicating it has a double stack magazine, the P225 is single stack. --commando552 06:13, 31 August 2012 (CDT)
- Thanks Bednardos 14:27, 31 August 2012 (EET)
Is it just me or does the front end of that rifle look weird? Does it have a regular plastic upper handguard with a RIS lower handguard or am I seeing it wrong? To add to the oddness, the CM203 is attached to the handguard with a RIS clamp which looks like the ones that you typically only see on Airsoft M203s. --commando552 10:08, 31 August 2012 (CDT)