Talk:Benelli M Series Super 90 Shotguns
M3's pump operation
I recently handled a M3 at a gunshop and when I set it to pump action mode, it seemed like the pump doesn't operate like a traditional pump action where you can pump it after you fire it or press the button to release the slide. The M3 seemed that you could rack it without pushing a button or firing it. Is this true? --FIVETWOSEVEN 21:54, 24 June 2011 (CDT)
H&K Model 521
Regarding the Heckler & Koch Model 512 shotgun, I found a site that sheds some light on the capacity.  The site is to a classified ad for the shotgun, and the description states that the shotgun holds 7 rounds. Just thought I would help out a little bit...
Out of curiosity, any reason why the M2 hasn't seen any use in media while the M1, M3 and M4 are common? --Zackmann08 20:16, 10 June 2012 (CDT)
Relatives of the weapon.
Given how we're including the H&K 512 as it uses the same operating system, should we do the same for the Sjögren shotgun? I mean, it doesn't have a page yet, but given what Battlefield 1 is doing, it's really just a matter of time. So, when the time comes, should we? Pyr0m4n14c (talk) 16:35, 14 November 2016 (EST)
- Do you have conformation of that gun appearing or is it just speculation?--AnActualAK47 (talk) 13:53, 15 November 2016 (EST)
Experimental XM1014 model?
Sorry for copying the topic from CS:S talk page, but here goes. The first-person model of the Counter-Strike: Source XM1014 has unusual, sticking-out, and (IMHO) ugly parts on the lower part of the reciever. So far every M4 Super 90 image and 3D model out there seems to have a nice and smooth receiver, while these parts only show up on pictures here plus on this and this image I've managed to find. My wild guessing is that this could be the ACTUAL experimental XM1014 model, while the final model has the receiver we all love. Can somebody confirm this? DJ_von_CAHEK (talk) 12:58, 19 May 2018 (EDT)
- I'd guess design-wise it went something like:
- Designer: "Hey, we added these little nubs so that you can easily tell where the loading gate is while wearing gloves."
- Marines: "Uh, we do manual of arms for that, we don't need those."
- Designer: "Oh."
- That or they accidentally let a lever-action rifle in among the shotguns and these were the weird little offspring. Evil Tim (talk) 14:03, 19 May 2018 (EDT)