Talk:Battlefield: Bad Company
- Where the fuck did this guy get missiles that can turn at perfect 90 Degree angles? The US Gov't would pay alot of money for something like that-S&Wshooter 03:54, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
- With all the gold he seems to have, he could probably buy anything. 220.127.116.11 17:26, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
Are these grenades Mills Bombs, Mk. 2 Pineapple Grenades, or a hybrid of both? - User:1morey July 23, 2011 11:05 AM (EST)
- So, I tried to add pictures for this, using the picture under the AT-14 for the in-game grenade, and taking pictures from the appropriate pages for the grenades that the HG-2 is based on, but like any endeavor of mine involving the use of pictures, it ended pretty horribly. So, if someone else who understands Wikitext could do that, that would be great. Sincerely, Pyr0m4n14c (talk) 17:45, 6 January 2017 (EST)
This is on my to do list.
I've got a rental copy, so I can at least add some quick images to this soon. Think I unlocked most things in single last time I rented this, and I know I'm the only one here with a capture device. :D Evil Tim 20:25, 27 September 2011 (CDT)
- Yeah, I would add pics if I had one. I guess a capture device is on MY to do list :) Alex T Snow 20:51, 28 September 2011 (CDT)
- Well, you might find one of these high-end ones lands on the expensive end of the scale (Hauppauge HD-PVR, ~US$200), though the Pinnacle Dazzle I used to use was somewhat under half that. The first one I had, the Adaptec Gamebridge, was even cheaper, but the company neither makes or supports it anymore and it's only slightly compatible with Vista 32, won't even install on Vista 64. Evil Tim 07:05, 29 September 2011 (CDT)
- Thanks for the tips, I knew about the Dazzle, but I'll look into the others. Alex T Snow 09:19, 29 September 2011 (CDT)
What part of "still editing this" did you not understand?
Wow damn, I only JUST saw the history for this. Please don't discount the stuff I just added.......oh wait, you just reverted them. --HashiriyaR32 20:02, 9 October 2011 (CDT)
- Sorry, sorry. It's kinda annoying reformatting this entire godawful page and then having a message pop up saying someone else has edited it. So yeah, I *may* have just copy-pasted the text I already had into the edit box again. All I wanted to do was add some pictures :( Evil Tim 20:06, 9 October 2011 (CDT)
- Feel free to do whatever you like now, I'm just going for a smoke and to get some dinner. Evil Tim 20:13, 9 October 2011 (CDT)
- Thanks Tim, great work :) Alex T Snow 00:32, 10 October 2011 (CDT)
I must say I feel for them over this, since I can picture exactly how the playtesting session went:
- "Ok, I've got an enemy in front of me."
- <sights with boresight mark>
- <blows self up>
- "This gun sucks!"
Evil Tim 13:01, 10 October 2011 (CDT)
- Boresight mark? - Mr. Wolf 14:10, 10 October 2011 (CDT)
- Oh, never mind I see. =^_^= <--(ugh...) - Mr. Wolf 14:15, 10 October 2011 (CDT)
- Lol, I bet that did happen a few times :) Alex T Snow 14:28, 10 October 2011 (CDT)