From Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games
How exaclty did he get in all the movies?
- By being a separate black stereotype in each film.-protoAuthor
- I gotta say though, he was awesome in most them. Especially in Sudden Impact with that awesome mustache and awesome suit.-Oliveira 17:54, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- - Actually he was in all but one of the 'Dirty Harry' films (The Dead Pool being the exception), but yes, did play different characters in all of the films he was in. I didn't really understand how that was possible either, logically speaking, but he did perform fairly well in most of them. I agree with Oliveira about his character 'Horace' in Sudden Impact. StanTheMan 00:15, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
- Well he WAS friends with Clint. And I support the notion of 'getting your friends work' if you can. Besides, it's a kick to see him in so many varied roles. I love seeing him as the iconic bank robber "I gots to know!" and THEN as a fellow COP later. He was an underappreciated actor. At least CLINT saw something in him that so many other filmmakers did not. MoviePropMaster2008 05:07, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
- - Well, I kinda figured that the two were buds, but I just mean it is kind of misgiving to see the same actor play drastically different roles throughout the films, like him being a bad guy in the early films and then come back playing a cop and all that. I agree with ya that he is a good actor and I also like the 'buddy system' aspect, too. Still doesn't change the fact it is a bit funny how the exact same dude plays numerous different roles within the same series, especially when he has even been killed in one of the movies. It'd be kinda like Gary Busey being in all the other Lethal Weapon films or something.
It's not really a bad thing, just something that I always nitpicked a bit about. It's cool, but it's also a bit messed up if you think about it, heh. StanTheMan 01:29, 1 August 2010 (UTC)